Federal Reserve: fact or conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by rselitetrader, Jul 27, 2010.

1. #141     Dec 20, 2013
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Jem, do you ever read what I write? It seems engaging in a discussion with you is a waste of time.

#142     Dec 20, 2013
  3. jem

jem

I did. I read what your wrote and you wrote 2 things which were clearly wrong.

The Federal Reserve System is privately owned.

The only control the government or congress really has is the ability to pull its charter.

Specifically you were completely wrong about the the regional Federal Reserve banks.

The Federal Reserve system is owned by Private people who get to make as much money as they wish.

You want more proof in the headlines.

While Paulson was doing a too big to fail dance with Congress for 750 million... the private Federal Reserve was lending out trillions to foreign banks.

#143     Dec 20, 2013
  4. Don't worry HarbingerQ, shills ALWAYS run out of bullshit, sooner or later, they cannot hide the truth forever...

Thanks for your support :)

#144     Dec 21, 2013
  5. How slick of a move was it to put a little old lady that looks like she couldn't hurt a fly as the front for the most powerful institution in the world.

Stability and Employment, the dual mandate.

Stability 87 , 08, may 2010?

Employment, we have very low labor participation #'s right now.

So what do we need CB for???

We don't, I bet bitcoin technology will be the game changer. Many will laugh at that statement now. Wait a few years. We don't need the henchmen anymore to "serve us" with stability and employment.

#145     Dec 21, 2013
  6. To understand what is truly going on in this world you have to go back to the basics: the Holy Bible, Adam and Eve and... Satan.

Let's just say that their goal is to enslave all the planet and debt is only one way to control people...

But make no mistake, at the end all these evil doers will be crushed and justice, peace and prosperity will return to earth (for the deserving ones), with the second coming of Jesus Christ, our Lord who died on the cross for us.

Amen.

#146     Dec 21, 2013
  7. Are you for real??

Bitcoin and other electronic currencies ARE part of their many goals.

In the not so distant future they will put a microchip in your body and all your money/paychecks/identity will be stored there, electronically, no more cash or regular ID cards.

And if you don't obey or pay this and that they will simply turn off your chip (wirelessly) and you will starve and become an outlaw.

Total control of the population through their New World Order (Disorder that is) Government, One World Bank, One religion (an anti-Christ religion of course) and so forth.

"So that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark [microchip implant], that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name."
    Revelation 13:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ZAc8KWhlk

#147     Dec 21, 2013
  8. Before the Canadian banker guy comes in and says that this isn't true, I can tell you from first hand experience that it is true. I don't need any YouTube videos or conspiracy guys to tell me this. I took a trip to the Atlanta Federal Reserve for a tour, and there was this machine they had which simulated a cash transaction. The machine had a robotic woman who spoke to you and it gave you the option to cash a check, withdraw money from the ATM, etc. It then asked if you preferred cash, check or a debit card. If you chose either, the machine then said something to the effect of, "You must be from the past, we now store our money on microchips."

I was a person who denied the microchip theory but after that, there was no more room for denial.

#148     Dec 21, 2013
  9. It is dangerous. If you disagree with authority they can cut your cash at any second. Massive extortion to follow the masters' orders.

#149     Dec 21, 2013
  10. tandh

tandh

Whether or not there are secret plans at the FED, the FED itself is a bad idea, and it's unconstitutional. What we need is real money backed by something real like gold, and what we don't need is communist style central planning where a group of bankers decide what's best.

#150     Dec 21, 2013