Florida Real Estate - Two 110-storey condos for Miami

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin, May 5, 2005.

1. Wow, IQ and gay insults. That's about as pathetic as it gets. Hey it's all good. As long as you loser stay in South Miami and away from the good parts. I have no issues.

#211     May 18, 2005
  2. No doubt GED candidates. Obviously ghetto trash who don't even trade in the markets. Come to think of it, why is it you losers are on this board? You will never make it as traders so get lost. Perhaps a ghetto cuban trash forum would fit your bill much better.

#212     May 18, 2005
  3. Oh by the way there El Cubano ghetto. I'll be in Miami Beach and in the office of ODM to say hello to my former co-workers. Please drop by and holla at your boy, JP! LOL I would love to see how you're treated at the reception office. Oh, by the way there you little ignorant piece of cuban trash, JP barely even talks to his top level execs, did you actually think he would even look your way? Just do all of us a favor and stay in Hialeah.

#213     May 18, 2005
  4. Jackedup....this is very sad.....your insecurities are showing all over!

#214     May 18, 2005
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Sure.....let me know when u will be there....so i can personally stick the foot out of your mouth and into your ass...I garauntee you that you wont even reply to this with the dates of your arrival...ill be happy to meet you at the lobby on the sixth floor....bring ur marines with ya...

you used to work at ocean drive?..I can assure you that you are gay then..there are 40 females 5-8 guys and one or 2 are not gay...i wont mention any names

#215     May 18, 2005
  6. June 9th and 10th between 12 and 1 . I'll have a hell of a laugh when they call the cops and they drag your ghetto ass out of the office.

#216     May 18, 2005
  7. LOL, what an idiot. you don't have a clue.

#217     May 18, 2005
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

sure ok whatever....but just in case ill mark it in my calander. Ill pm you with info on what ill be wearing just in case u want to run out the back door...

#218     May 18, 2005
  9. to be exact though since you actually anything because you peeked into the office when you tried to get in last time. There were 9 guys working there, and only two of them gay. Please dude, all the crap you're spewing out is common knowledge. It's truly a pathetic attempt as you obviously don't have a clue.

#219     May 18, 2005
  10. LOL. sure you will. Do they even let ghetto trash like you go into SouthBeach? Didn't they just pass a law banning little illegal ghetto trash from going into SouthBeach???? LOLOL

#220     May 18, 2005