Florida Real Estate - Two 110-storey condos for Miami

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin, May 5, 2005.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

so now there is only one...being that you left.

#221     May 18, 2005
  2. wow, keep coming with the gay jokes, it's amusing me to see such a pathetic low-class ghetto trash bash gays. I suppose that's all people like you have. LOL

#222     May 18, 2005
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

calling you a fag hag because everything you say leads me to believe that ( worked for OD, modeling booker ) is in no way bashing gays.......but you may just be the first come june 10....peace and have a beautiful day...LAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOUZER

#223     May 18, 2005
  4. wow, you are an uneducated illiterate cuban ghetto trash. Fag Hag? do you even know what one is? Maybe you should go back to Cuba and at least finish your grade school education. After you're done, do all of us a favor and stay there. Oh, and take your family with you too. I'm sure they'll all fit on the wooden raft. LOLOLOLOL

#224     May 18, 2005
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

nope, but perhaps a person with first hand knowledge like yourself can let me know exactly what it means....

#225     May 18, 2005
  6. That's what finishing your grade school education is for! Remember don't be a boob!!! Stay in school!!! Oh wait, too late for you. LOL Now, to your little wooden raft.

#226     May 18, 2005
  7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

im sick with jealousy at you guys living in miami

i went there about 4 years ago and loved it. still have strong memories of the fun & games to be had down there

:D :cool:

im in europe at the moment.

i dont know whether to move elsewhere in europe or go to the beach.

i cant stand bush though - thats the only thing stopping me!! - dumb reason i know.

#227     May 18, 2005
  8. Yes, Bush is influencing the quality of your life more than you ever could. Good plan.

#228     May 18, 2005
  9. Banjo

Banjo

10. Salsa Dancers and Stunt Men? Must Be a Miami Condo Project

#230     May 23, 2005