Florida Real Estate - Two 110-storey condos for Miami

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin, May 5, 2005.

1. Stand on a corner in Manhattan during lunchtime in Spring or Summer. More hot ass in one square mile than all of Florida combined.

#51     May 10, 2005
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

stand on Ocean drive on a hot afternoon and ull see that same hot ass...but in a g string brazilian cut bikini...:D

#52     May 10, 2005
  3. Miami is a follower, if you actually live and work down there with a real job, not like the cubans in the gas stations and gas pumpers, you'll see Miami has no flavor of it's own, everything there that makes it hot is from everywhere else. Mostly european. Miami is a follower not a leader. And yes I worked for a modeling agency down there as a booker there schmuck. Sounds like you're jealous of models. You've been talking about nothing about models and fag hags. It's ok to be an illiterate and classless cuban and pumping gas in Hialeah. Someone has to serve people like me, the cubans and haitians fit the bill perfectly.

#53     May 10, 2005
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Man im good.....a BOOKER is another name for Washed up wanna be druggie fag hag model....hahahaha I knew it....thanks for the laugh....hahahahahahahaaha... and yes ive worked for a gas station, also the miami herald selling subscription when i was 10 and anything i could get my hands on...ill leave the dreaming up to you...peace

p.s. and you call me illiterate; reread your quoted post above for a true illiterate

#54     May 10, 2005
  5. Nice!!!! :D

#55     May 10, 2005
  6. Why the hell am I agrguing with some ghetto trash. Now that's a funny question.

#56     May 10, 2005
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

what is "agrguing" ???? you should really stop whatever that is...ur true colors are showing....peace....and do come back down and visit us soon.

#57     May 10, 2005
  8. I have to part ways with you on this one El Cubano....Mr. Jacked-Off has some serious issues......he can stay where he is.....what we don't need is another "3 day visitor" who becomes Miami Expert. It is interesting to say the least how Miami aggravates certain people....especially when the subject is Miami coming into its own.

#58     May 10, 2005
  9. I lived and worked down there for three years there dumbshit. Just proves my point, cubans are brain-dead ghettotrash. Your loser ass can only wish you could have had my job. Please get a life. Or better yet, float your ass back to Cuba on that little wooden raft.

#59     May 10, 2005
  10. I don't want to be involved in this trashing.

Just one quick question. Why are some many South American models have nice blonde hair/fair complexion etc?

#60     May 10, 2005