Forex Broker who pays more than you deposited.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bjt, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

The Free money you can use and trade with but you can't withdraw if you read the small print, you'll have to make 1000s of trades depending on the size of your trades, basically they give back some of there spread charge and release the cash to you as you trade.

#21     Jul 2, 2020
    bjt likes this.
  2. bjt

bjt

Thanks. Finally a response I can use. All these other guys can't offer anything. I think I know why. Can you name a broker?

#22     Jul 2, 2020
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

When i went ICMarkets there was 1 offering that but ages Australian based as only way to get 200:1 margin these days.

#23     Jul 2, 2020
  4. bjt

bjt

Right, they've just about killed this trading game in the U.S. Low margin, no hedging, first in first out rule. All this stuff makes trading extremely difficult if not impossible. I was trading a U.K. account with 200;1 margin, hedging and no fifo. Doubled my account in 2 months. Broker deactivated my account. I wasn't supposed to make money. Bucket shop? if so, they are a good one. Excellent customer service, licensed with regulatory agency , etc. That's why i asked the question the way i did and no one here in the U.S, could give a straight answer. Bunch of losers.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    #24     Jul 2, 2020
  5. p0box4

p0box4

Where is this broker that isn't paying you located?

#25     Jul 2, 2020
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

2001 before these rules trading was easy, I thought I'd cracked it for life, then PDT came along and all gone :( ruined stock trading for everyone, 1000s of us on Yahoo giving tips and working together all making money daily.

Land of the free lol

#26     Jul 2, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Good ol' Yahoo finance board pump n' dump stuff. Classic.

#27     Jul 2, 2020
    Turveyd likes this.
  8. bjt

bjt

U.K

#28     Jul 2, 2020
  9. bjt

bjt

Oh right and PDT need 25 k to trade. How could I forget about that stupid shit.

#29     Jul 2, 2020
  10. p0box4

p0box4

Get the FCA involved then.

#30     Jul 2, 2020