Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Variss

Variss

Hi guys! want to open accaunt by broker Forex Optimum
    heard that they don't pay - is it true? who has real cash and trade by FO?
    This broker is new and thats why i dont know - trust them or not...
    pls help - asked on other forums but no one don't give me answer
    thanks

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You didn't get a response on other forums because your question makes no sense. Of all the firms out there, why in world would you even consider a new forex broker that you heard bad things about? Makes no sense at all. Just go with a more reputable broker that doesn't have a bad reputation for paying. Simple as that.

3. Variss

Variss

Baron, thanks for advice!

Now i choose 1 broker from 4 (i can tell u private what is the name of this brokers if u want). FO is one of them
    Some of them are very old and reputable but this year show us how big broker go away fron business
    One of the biggest broker in russia closed office in uk ... So i really worry now!

I don't trust to my current broker. Now i don't care if my future broker will have the biggest spread and comission, requote and so on. I just want to save many.

If u dont trust FO can u pls tell me private in what broker do u trade and make some proof... of course if it not difficult for u
    Thanks

4. They are not scum. I trade for 3 month, got money 2 times.

5. Variss

Variss

Oh, thanks О_О
    Сan u send some proofs?

6. Of course. This screen suit?
    2015-10-28_122546.jpg

7. Variss

Variss

thanks =) what strategies do u use ? =))

8. Carlll

Carlll

Hello, guys! I want to open an account here, but before that I would like to find out, what is with conditions and how different are they from those on the website? So if there are real traders with real accounts, please tell me about this broker.

9. Mifar

Mifar

Hello, I have been trading for months, all the conditions on the website are real, I mean spreads, execution and withdrawal. Want to say broker is very good and much better than those with whom I traded before.

10. Carlll

Carlll

thanks! But can you tell me in more detail, what makes it better than others?

#10     Oct 17, 2016