Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Dizaj

Dizaj

Cryptocurrencies fell 4 times in one year. The market is stagnating, don't you understand? One bitcoin still holds, and that's because it's a favourite. I don't see much use in it. It cannot be traded because economic factors do not affect it. Speculative asset for cutting off money from hamsters. Those who need cryptocurrency accounts should go to crypto exchanges. They belong there.

#181     Nov 15, 2019
  2. Joranjar

Joranjar

I can agree with some points made. In these times, hard currency deposits are needed. The reason why I keep going on with this topic is the fact that it's not very interesting to play with the simple currencies, but bitcoin and other coins sometimes run pretty well. You can earn a lot at once.

#182     Nov 29, 2019
  3. Dizaj

Dizaj

Trading involves not only benefits, but also losses. It's a high-risk business. The crypto itself adds even more to the suspicion. It is better to go into binary options. There're at least familiar assets. There is a certain predictability.

#183     Dec 7, 2019
  4. Joranjar

Joranjar

If crypto is such an unreliable asset compared to the BO, then why does Forex Optimum offer crypto rather than binary options? It discredits the broker:))

#184     Dec 13, 2019
  5. Ilgan

Ilgan

Binary options are discredited even before the hype of the crypto, that's why:) in fact, crypto and options are normal and conventional ways of trading. They just don't suit most of unprepared traders. I'll say more, options are not in demand even by qualified traders. Therefore, there is only one option exchange in the world.

#185     Dec 20, 2019
  6. Dizaj

Dizaj

I completely agree about options. Options are tightly controlled in the West and banned even in third countries.

#186     Dec 24, 2019