Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Mifar

Mifar

I checked, he's no worse than the ones I used to trade with. Not every broker has the opportunity to sit with binary options, not any broker can withdraw in such a small amount of time as here, all in all, I like this broker, and you can judge for yourself.

#11     Oct 18, 2016
  2. Carlll

Carlll

You mentioned the broker withdraws quickly, how can I know that you're trading on a real account with this brkoer? You can post a screenshot with history to make it more realistic. Thank you.

#12     Oct 18, 2016
  3. Gramp

Gramp

If we're talking about withdrawal, then it's best to immediately post the screenshot, that will save you from many questions, mistrust about whether or not you really trade with this broker.

#13     Oct 20, 2016
  4. Mifar

Mifar

I post screenshots only if someone asks me to, sometimes to brag, while the thread is not very active, to brag there… What use is there to make it up if the screen shot is right there?
    [​IMG]

#14     Oct 24, 2016
  5. Carlll

Carlll

Thanks! What do you think of the conditions on BO with this broker?

#15     Oct 25, 2016
  6. Mifar

Mifar

I don't think the conditions are the best, you could find better, but I agree that when you see a broker offering to pay 95% if the prediction is correct, that triggers doubt. The statistics could work against the broker, and BO is a thing that doesn't withdraw to midbank, at least didn't a year ago, i don't believe that has changed.

#16     Oct 25, 2016
  7. Gramp

Gramp

So, the broker is a kitchen? You came to that conclusion yourself, although you think highly of it…

#17     Oct 26, 2016
  8. Mifar

Mifar

No, a broker isn't a kitchen, but this is a neverending debate, no one can prove one way or the other. I said that a year ago options were 100% kitchen. I traded with a broker who only had options, 100% kitchen, and the conditions were sweet. Whereas here i believe options appeated only a year ago, or maybe even more recently. Here the broker earns purely at statistics.

#18     Oct 27, 2016
  9. Carlll

Carlll

you yourself trade on BO? If yes, is it successful, if not, why not?

#19     Oct 28, 2016
  10. Mifar

Mifar

At this time I'm not actively trading on BO, since I'm mostly trading on forex right now and don't have enough time, one of the orders with eurusd had a drawdown, so I'm trying to level it out.

#20     Nov 19, 2016