Forex Optimum - review

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Variss, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Gramp

Gramp

I'm just interested, just incase) It's too bad I had to make such a big break... had lots to do at my main job, but that's ok, I think I'll catch up) By the way, which assets right now are best to choose for trading, I mean their currency?

#41     Jan 23, 2017
  2. Reimburesed my account and got a bonus. Now all I gotta do is work it off and withdraw)
    1.jpg

#42     Feb 16, 2017
  3. Mifar

Mifar

I've never really liked bonuses, I think it's always best to work for your own money, and not to chase after some kind of illusive bonuses, which you might never get to work off. As for everything else, the broker has been great, I've been trading for half a year now.

#43     Feb 17, 2017
  4. Carlll

Carlll

Bonuses are good, you just need to know how to process them. Many just don't have enough skill to process. Many will acquire quite a few bonuses and then whine that the broker screwed them, although they themselves created the situation.

#44     Feb 19, 2017
  5. Gramp

Gramp

Well, that speaks to the inexperienced trader who doesn't know what bonuses are. Or selfishness, which becomes the reason the trader bites off more than he can chew.

#45     Feb 21, 2017
  6. Mifar

Mifar

You may be right, but the broker needs to get the message across to traders, especially new clients, what bonuses are and what conditions there are. Although this is all in open access, no one read the conditions, but instead just checkmark the box that they agree...

#46     Feb 26, 2017
  7. Mifar

Mifar

You may be right, but the broker needs to get the message across to traders, especially new clients, what bonuses are and what conditions there are. Although this is all in open access, no one read the conditions, but instead just checkmark the box that they agree...

#47     Feb 26, 2017
  8. Gramp

Gramp

That's right! It's all in open access - just take the time to read it! The broker has nothing to hide! If you can't find the conditions, although that is impossible, in my mind, then ask in the chat. Optimum offers support even at night.

#48     Mar 18, 2017
  9. Carlll

Carlll

Night is the time for resting, not for bombarding the support! Well, the most you could do is open a deal or buy an option, so that there would be a result in the morning...

#49     Mar 22, 2017
  10. Gramp

Gramp

I didn't mean that you should write to them at night but that they're always available and the answer will always come fast.

#50     Mar 25, 2017