Forum Sponsor Trade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by inves200, Feb 23, 2010.

1. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

2. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

The monthly trade journals / brokerage statements are in PDF format and too big to post here. Private Message with a Gmail type account or one that allows largte attachments and I'll send them to you.

By the way, these daily trades are from a trader with LESS than 6 months experience. SO, if you are new too, you may actually be able to get the same 1.5pts we got today.

3. schizo

schizo

Instead of sending the file as email attachment to everyone who requests it, you would be better served if you just upload the damn thing to one of the public file servers like Megaupload (www.megaupload.com). Then anyone who chooses to download can do so on their own terms.

4. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

5. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

6. for your info i use filemail.com alot more now, it cost a couple bucks a month for pro use, but you can brand the service, ie it look like your company website, limit the downloads to a certain number, etc because megaupload etc are kind limited with their wait times , uncontrolled ads etc. ...

Another cool idea for you if you want some publicity is issuu.com

It is meant for magazines to be online, but for a couple of bucks youll get a better google rating and a nice pdf flipbook thats easy to scroll for people checking out issuu.

7. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

8. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

I have been told that Thurs trades netter 1 pt ES and we ussually trade 4 contracts. I will post video of Thurs and Fri in the AM.

9. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

Here is Thursdays trade ... netted $135 on 3 contracts = 3 x 1pt. That's 4 points on the week and there are THREE trades Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuBi1ss5Buo

The DOM is not showing per the system developers request.

10. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

#10     Feb 26, 2010