FP Markets an Legit, Safe and Reliable broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Eden10, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Jasper21

Jasper21

Currently looking for a broker to trade live and came across FP Markets, read several reviews, and most of them were positive. Anyone here currently trading with them?

How are the spreads and slippage, are they a reliable broker to trade live?

#11     Feb 8, 2021
  2. Onra

Onra

Lol; this bot is mixing post 1 and starting all over again!

#12     Feb 8, 2021
  3. I'm a beginner and was looking for a good broker to start trading live. I have seen many positive reviews and good comments on this broker.

Can traders currently trading with them tell me how their trading conditions are and hows the withdrawal process?

#13     Apr 23, 2021
    themickey002 likes this.
  4. Saxio

Saxio

. Bot ?

shills ...

#14     Apr 23, 2021
    Onra likes this.
  5. I have used this broker for a few trades a few weeks back and you can probably open a demo account with them to find out if their conditions and services suit your trading style. Something I do before funding my account.

#15     May 21, 2021
  6. I understand people opening demo accounts to check the quality of a broker but how do you decide which one to open an account with?

#16     May 22, 2021
  7. Actually, I start with researching 2 or 3 platforms online and then go to their website to see how smooth their u/i is. If I like a particular broker, I open an account with them. Like I opened an account first with turnkeyforex because they also had cryptos and some currency pairs I was looking for. Then I opened another account with fp markets. Both these platforms have faster withdrawals and so far they match my trading requirements.

#17     May 22, 2021
    marinaturley and kathrene like this.
  8. wmwmw

wmwmw

FP markets charges $6 commission vs turnkeyforex for $2.

#18     May 22, 2021
  9. Adler

Adler

In my perspective, after trading with them for several months, I find it a reliable broker to trade because I did not come across any issues regarding spreads or during withdrawals.

#19     May 25, 2021
  10. It's been a year now since I'm scalping with FP Markets. I prefer using them because of the tighter spreads and execution speed that allows me to enter and exit as quickly as possible since most of my trades only run for a few seconds.

#20     Sep 6, 2021