FP Markets an Legit, Safe and Reliable broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Eden10, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Jenzien

Jenzien

I started trading with FP Markets, and it has been four months trading with them. So far, I did not come across any issues during withdrawals or deposits.

And the spreads have been consistently stable, particularly with the EURUSD pair, even when the market is highly volatile.

#21     Sep 16, 2021
  2. From my trading experience, I can say FP Markets is a legit broker. They are one of the oldest brokers, active since 2005, with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

#22     Feb 3, 2022
  3. FP Markets is an safer broker to use. I've been trading with it for six months and the trading conditions are robust with quick responding customer service team.

#23     Apr 27, 2022
  4. Rodri

Rodri

I have been trading with FP Markets for over 2 years and so far no major issues have occurred. The spreads are stable as promised with a commission cost of $6 per round lot, which is lower than most ECN brokers.

#24     Aug 17, 2022
  5. S.Luke

S.Luke

From my personal experience with them for over a year, I can say they are reliable because I did not come across any issues regarding spreads and during withdrawals or deposits.

#25     Oct 13, 2022