FP Markets good broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Rodri, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Vettel5

Vettel5

I do recommend trading with FP Markets because their trading conditions are robust with faster execution speeds when compared to most ECN brokers.

The spreads are some of the lowest with 0.0pips for most parts of the day in major pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, and JPYUSD.

#11     Apr 4, 2022
  2. Jasper21

Jasper21

I've been trading with them for over a year and so far have had no major issues with them. The commission costs are lower at $3 per lot, and they have prompt customer service even through emails and live chat.

#12     Apr 5, 2022
  3. I currently trade with FP Markets because of their lower minimum balance, which is $100 AUD, and the withdrawals are smooth without any issues or extra charges.

#13     Apr 8, 2022
  4. Rodri

Rodri

I can see many traders here are using FP Markets and most of the comments have been positive, Even when I did my research most traders recommend FP Markets.

I would like to know if this broker is suitable even for beginner traders that want to trade small and if their customer service is good at helping solve any forex-related queries.

#14     Apr 11, 2022
  5. Yes, I have been trading with it for six months without any issues with their trading platform, the spreads are tighter and even stable during high volatile market situations.

Their customer support is also pretty quick in answering and solving most of my queris even through emails and live chat.

#15     May 9, 2022
  6. Amjad87

Amjad87

I have been trading with them for over eight months and the trading conditions are robust, the spreads are tight, and execution speed is pretty fast.

The customer service is quick when it comes to solving or answering client queries, and there are no issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

#16     May 11, 2022
  7. Jenzien

Jenzien

Based on my personal experience, FP Markets is pretty good. I've been trading with them for close to a year now.

And about the reliability, I don't really have to worry much as FP Markets adhere to strict capital requirements and are regulated by top entities such as ASIC.

#17     Sep 26, 2022
  8. Logan15

Logan15

I have an account with FP Markets, and as a scalper, I recommend them for their stable trading conditions.

Even though they are an ASIC-regulated broker, they also have an offshore licence, which protects us from future leverage changes. Thier spreads are among the lowest available, starting at 0.0 pips.

#18     Sep 30, 2022
  9. FahadMd

FahadMd

okay , stay cool.

#19     Oct 3, 2022
  10. which broker is good or bad it depends on your trading approach , traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.

#20     Jan 4, 2023