FRASIER Trailer (2022)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frederick Foresight, Jul 1, 2022.

1. The second coming of Frasier:

:wtf:

Bugenhagen likes this.
  2. I thought it was a movie, was excited about it,

Until it looks like a TV series show. I hate watching series....it feels like a long movie story that's been stretched for too long just to fill time and content.

3. It's not a movie. It's not a new TV series. It's a joke.

4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Fraiser picked up some darkness hanging around with Seattle antifascists lead by Maris.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. Yeah, I can see how that could happen.

Bugenhagen likes this.
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

She might be thin, frail, and pale but anyone who is always there but never seen is a born revolutionary leader.

7. Not to mention her fetching underbite, as described by Niles in one of the show's episodes.

Bugenhagen likes this.
  8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Since this post earlier my daughter has been trying to learn to do "the Barracuda" dance which was the only dance Maris could do :) There are just a few not very convincing examples of it on YouTube.

9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Niles and Roz had many of the best lines. The constant themes of humiliation and degradation really built up to this new Fraiser.

10. :D

Thanks for the laughs. That was one fine show. I'm sure I saw every episode at least twice. In time, I will watch them all again.

I had always suspected that Roz would eventually end up with Frasier. As for the Niles character, the guy is a great actor. I remember the episode in which he declared his love to Daphne. It was so halting and "real," it almost made me feel like I was the one saying it.

#10     Jul 1, 2022
    Bugenhagen likes this.