FreeMasons

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Feb 25, 2020.

1. easymon1

easymon1

#11     Feb 26, 2020
    apdxyk likes this.
  2. Are you actually trying to tell me that physics has decided that I can create my own reality and whether I am in heaven or hell? If so, then you must be watching too many of those "create your own reality" type of videos on You Tube. (Which I believe are completely stupid by the way).

#12     Mar 2, 2020
  3. Think of God as the Prize that exists for only the ones that finish first in the race, God does not exist for those that finish Second or Last...

#13     Mar 6, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. stu

stu

Who art thou to contradict the word of God!
    For Yea verily and whatever, Bible God Jesus sayeth, "the first shall be last and the last shall be first".
    Mat 20:16:p

#14     Mar 8, 2020
  5. That would certainly limit the ones who get to see God. How wonderful that God would set this up this way. Let some into heaven, condemn the rest to hell. Wonderful.

#15     Mar 29, 2020
  6. easymon1

easymon1

#16     Apr 3, 2020
  7. easymon1

easymon1

Town & Country

Queen Elizabeth's Royal Pastry Chefs Just Shared a Festive Easter Recipe
    "Chefs hats at the ready."
    https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...-elizabeth-royal-family-easter-cookie-recipe/
    deleteo.jpg

What We Know So Far About Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Trafficking Case
    The financier, with ties to celebrities, politicians, and royalty, was arrested earlier this summer on multiple disturbing charges.
    By Caroline Hallemann
    https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...28352055/jeffrey-epstein-criminal-case-facts/

#17     Apr 10, 2020
    RainMaker3000 likes this.
    #18     Jun 9, 2020
  9. apdxyk

apdxyk

Chairman Mao had a similar saying: "The worse - the better"
    Also, Lord Naoshige had a few insightful sayings... and many others...

For self-proclaimed physicists I have a few questions as well. Most people mistake training for education nowadays, in no small part courtesy of this Education Industry we have now.

#19     Jun 9, 2020
  10. deaddog

deaddog

They believe what ever they want.

To become a Freemason you have to believe in a higher power but it doesn't matter which one. You will find all religious denominations in a lodge. For the most part religion and politics are not discussed.

#20     Jun 9, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.