Fury v Wilder 3

Discussion in 'Sports' started by WWarrior, May 22, 2021.

1. WWarrior

WWarrior

Fury v Wilder 3 . October 9th .

#21     Sep 20, 2021
  2. destriero

destriero

How can not love the guy?

#22     Sep 20, 2021
    WWarrior likes this.
  3. WWarrior

WWarrior

Yeah I like the brutal honesty and his philosophical nature .

#23     Sep 24, 2021
  4. destriero

destriero

I'm going to be at the fight.

#24     Sep 24, 2021
    cesfx and WWarrior like this.
  5. WWarrior

WWarrior

Awesome , I'd love to go . Bring some pics back if you don't mind .

#25     Sep 24, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  6. Wilder is going to be pounded into submission because his style of boxing is what fails him repeatedly. Just took a real boxer to expose it. He is a brawler who swings a big right hand and works the whole fight just to land that while keeping his hands down or apart.

Fury picked him apart twice already and got better at it the second time. Boxers beat brawlers and Wilder cannot land anything on Fury and is open for repeated jabs and hooks.

Now that Joshua lost, it opens up a HUGE fight in 2022 of Fury v. Usyk assuming Usyk wins the rematch.

#26     Sep 27, 2021
  7. cesfx

cesfx

Fury Vs Usyk would be a lot of fun.

Usyk looks like a fun guy, really funny...
    I am a Fury fan, but you have to respect the Ukranian, I hope he is here to stay and provide a show for the next few years.

#27     Sep 27, 2021

8. Fury is bigger than Joshua and Usyk went up a weight class. Fury is a more durable tough boxer than Joshua. I think the matchup could be really good. Depends on how Fury handles Wilder in 2 weeks...

#28     Sep 27, 2021
  9. WWarrior

WWarrior

Joshua looked horrible in that fight , stiff and not like a pro at all

#29     Oct 1, 2021
  10. Overlooked Usyk thinking about that Fury payday...Joshua has had bad moments in last few fights. I think Usyk is a much better boxer and took Joshua out of his rhythm. Same thing Fury can do and is much bigger.

Oh well Fury has to beat Wilder and Joshua has to get a rematch which pushes Fury v. Joshua off the table or out until late 2022.

#30     Oct 1, 2021
    WWarrior likes this.