FX brokers a minefield

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by traderjo, Sep 19, 2018.

1. The following are excerpts from an article I'm writing.

"Several years ago in an ET Journal, I wrote about wanting a RedGreen Signals System.
    I was tired of using the Price Time Waves Movement Analysis methods I'd began to develop and use, now,
    some 38 years ago. . . . . . [ when you were 5 years old GRULSTMRNN ]

The PTWM methods required annotating charts with Price - 1, 2 or 3 sets of fibo levels, Time - time target numbers - as many as 3 counts on that particular time chart, and Waves - that chart's wave counts.
    If I had 4 charts displayed then I'd be updating all 4 charts off and on during the course of an hour, throughout the trading session plus after the Close.
    What this method didn't do was provide BuySell signals.

I puddled around with various ideas for some time without dropping the analysis methods and finally,
    got something working this year, or rather got a model that gave me 100% reliable RedGreen Signals.

For most of this year I've been trying to use the RGSS — that is, to STOP using my PTWM analysis methods.

The RGSS tells me all I need to know

'when the bars change from Red to Green, BUY
    when the bars change from Green to Red, SELL'

what could be easier to use, what could be more profitable to use, and

no analysis required."

#11     Sep 21, 2018
  2. Yes, all true in your fantastic mind. Come back 1 year later and report how fantastically rich TA made you. We can't wait to buy your amazing system.

#12     Sep 22, 2018
  3. Xwell

Xwell

If you do not have certain knowledge, then, of course, advancing in this area is very risky.

#13     Jul 2, 2021
  4. Thanag

Thanag

If you start trading without some preparation, then, of course, you will not get results from only negative emotions.

#14     Jul 2, 2021
  5. Alsafym

Alsafym

You can avoid the maximum number of mistakes if you learn and develop

#15     Jul 4, 2021
  6. jharmon

jharmon

In response to the last three posts:
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

#16     Jul 4, 2021