FXCM Is Buying RefcoFX - Deal is Done - Funds are safe

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Trader/God, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Oh, great omniscient one, may I draw your attention to the Refco corporate website, at http://www.refco.com/about/about.locations.asp?a=viewall, which lists two different Refco locations in Mumbai, India.

I'm still waiting for your apology.

#51     Nov 12, 2005
  2. Here's is a hint: they don't meet the criteria. When the NFA updates the site they will no longer be listed becuase its a fake listing. Get it now?

Trader/God

#52     Nov 12, 2005
  3. Are you really this stupid is anyone?

Hey if you check out www.ge.com, WOW they have an office in India, I wonder if they are involved as well.

Jim I forgot if you were trying to talk about FXCM or Refco or RefcoFX, and it sound like you did to. Yes many firms have offices in Mumbai, India. But those office have different address, different phone numbers etc.

I apologize for making you look dumb multiple times in one thread.

Trader/God

#53     Nov 12, 2005
  4. Yeah I did and you should have taken my advice, "Prices for Refco's $390 million of bonds soared as much as 94 percent since Oct. 12" http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...&refer=top_world_news+refco+bond+prices&hl=en

Stock up more than 30% from bottom as well.

Trader/God
    Lives up to his name

#54     Nov 12, 2005
  5. You don't "get it" now.

If they don't meet the criteria, they wouldn't be on the site -- that would be the point.

You are just embarrassed because you made such a point of saying that there was no FXCM affiliation with RefcoFX and you were clearly proven wrong.

#55     Nov 12, 2005
  6. Yes nothing ever false has ever been posted on the internet. AYRTS,IA? That will be gone within a week if not sooner. It says "Pending" right on the record I'm not sure how much more obvious it could be.

I've clearly proven you and your dimwitted brethren wrong multiple times in this thead but it still doesn't stop you from making complete fools of yourselves.

Trader/God

#56     Nov 12, 2005
  7. misha7

misha7

You were telling people to BUY Refco STOCK. The stock was DELISTED.
    You think people on Elitetrader do not know the difference between stock and bonds ??

What a clown you are.

#57     Nov 12, 2005
  8. Do you know the difference? Clearly not, but if you listened to me it wouldn't have mattered, both trades were highly profitable.

Trader/God

#58     Nov 12, 2005
  9. Yes, there are many listings on that site that are "pending". It is not obvious at all that it is a "fake" record as you put it. I don't believe it would be on there to begin with if it were fake...review the list of criteria one must file to become an IB.

And you haven't clearly proven anything other than being somebody who must resort to personal attacks and name calling because your argument is so thin and unmitigated.

#59     Nov 12, 2005
  10. When it's gone I won't be waiting with bated breath for an apology from you.

Trader/God

#60     Nov 12, 2005