Fxcm New Ecn Platform

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by JDL, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I do the same, as long as I'm getting my orders filled at the price I want and overhead is competitive then I'm happy. Oanda suit me fine and they're still the cheapest.

#11     Feb 18, 2009
  2. JDL

JDL

i don't think cabletrader knows anthing about the business side of forex, he sounds pretty stupid.

#12     Feb 19, 2009
  3. Yeah that's me, stoopid and I don't know nuffink :(

But if a 'pretty stupid' person like me can make money imagine what a genius like you should be making.....only thing is I doubt you're making anything. Hmmm, now what does that say about you!

:D

#13     Feb 19, 2009
  4. JDL

JDL

:p doesn't take away from the fact that your still stupid, grow up little man, stop trying to be bigger then what you are. :cool:

#14     Feb 19, 2009
  5. Ah but being stupid and profitable is better than just being stupid :D

So do you actually have anything to say on the subject or are mild insults your limit? It's ok, reading your posts I think you've already answered that one!

You even fail miserably at being a troll.....yeah yeah I know, "you're stupid", yawwwwwn...

#15     Feb 19, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

may you continue being profitable, peace :cool:

#16     Feb 19, 2009
  7. cstfx

cstfx

I don't think it should make a difference whether they have an ECN trading platform or dealing desk platform...they are still FXCM and there is more than enough bad shit about them out there to keep anyone who knows what they are doing away from them. There are better dealing desks than they (Oanda, GFT) and while currently limiting, there are other ECNS which I would trust before them (IB, HotspotFXi, MF Global's Currenex portal).

All they are doing, to use a tired, but true, old Wall Street phrase, they are simply putting lipstick on their pig and dressing it up to try and make it look pretty. It is still a swine.

#17     Feb 19, 2009
  8. didnt fxcrapm acquire hotspotfx.

#18     Feb 19, 2009
  9. cstfx

cstfx

they acquired the retail accounts of hotspot. Institutional stayed with Knight.

Apparently when they acquired the retail arm, they elected not to use the Hotspot platform based on the opening post and from their website.

#19     Feb 19, 2009
  10. JDL

JDL

oanda has a lot of problems, my main account is with pfgbest and i also have a account with dbfx they both have been good to me and very good brokers to have large sums of money with, im looking at ADM at the moment thru one of there IB's aaronetrade and also taking a look at vcap cax platforms, b.t.w. MF Global is a very good broker to keep large sums of money and there currenex is not that bad.

#20     Feb 19, 2009