Fxcm New Ecn Platform

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by JDL, Feb 17, 2009.

1. You guys know what cabel meant. What Cabel meant is that your winning trades will be FXCM's loss. Somthing that FXCM will not allow!

As for hotspot being the counter party, I know that they clear through three banks. It is just a shame that hotspot sold their soul to these people.

Thanks to the NFA, here goes a very credibale company being swallowed by a very corrupt one.

#31     Feb 22, 2009
  2. Or maybe he is making a living...Working for them cable!

#32     Feb 22, 2009
  3. dbfx white labeled FXCM NDD (Big time dealing desk) platform.

JDL is a promoter of anything that could benefit that corrupt company.

#33     Feb 22, 2009
  4. cstfx

cstfx

Nowhere near an accurate statement.

#34     Feb 22, 2009
  5. Which part is the un-accurate statement?

That HotSpot was swallowed by FXCM?
    That HotSpot is a credible company?
    That FXCM is a corrupt company? Or
    that HotSpot was swallowed by FXCM due to the new NFA minimum capital requirements?

IMHO, NFA should've imposed the new capital requirments on companies operating a dealer desk...Not ones clearing through other financial institutions via an ECN system.

#35     Feb 22, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

No jackass. Hotspot is still alive and well and doing what they did when they were formed: they provide institutional fx trading for hedges and banks and prop groups and high net worth individuals. Got 100k,? You can open an account with this firm which still a division of Knight.

Hotspot sold their retail accounts to FXCM only. Not the platform. Not the institutional.

http://www.hotspotfxi.com/overview/index.jsp

Get your facts straight before your spew. Ignorance IS NOT bliss.

#36     Feb 22, 2009
  7. Then, without insults, answer this question for me; why did they feel compelled to sell their retail to FXCM which happened to be on the opposite side of their transparent business model?

I am not going to get into the subject of why is their institutional services are unrelated to me for obvious reasons.

BTW, I like HotSpot...I like them alot!

#37     Feb 23, 2009
  8. Good question, I would have thought HotspotFXr would have been a profitable business and far too valuable to sell to the likes of FXCM.

#38     Feb 23, 2009
  9. He was quite obviously talking about the retail side of their operation.

#39     Feb 23, 2009
  10. JDL

JDL

WTF are you talking about, so you think dbfx is part of fxcm, check the prices on both platform ass hole and you will see. man are people so stupid. learn the business.

#40     Feb 23, 2009