Fxcm

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by EugenB, Mar 10, 2006.

1. $$$lover

$$$lover

???????? in english now DH....plZzzz

#31     Apr 17, 2006
  2. wazn't referrin' to ya but those who played attorney for da bucketshop

#32     Apr 17, 2006
  3. $$$lover

$$$lover

got it ...thanks...happy trading!

#33     Apr 17, 2006
  4. Bitstream, 'every' retail fx broker is registered with national regulators, tho regulations will vary from country to country. Clients have every opportunity to make formal complaints with such regulators and having done so can post factual evidence of their complaint here on ET, so we know they aren't just blowing hot out their anus.

As "Linus" stated so clearly the common problem is " . . . inexperienced and unsophisticated traders in their expectations of how the market operates.".

And here's a site that should be right up your street:

http://www.forexbastards.com/education_reviews.shtml

#34     Apr 17, 2006
  5. I hope you aren't referring to my post. I have no vested interest in whatever FXCM does as i've not even invested money with them...in fact i'm hesitant to because i don't believe the conversation i posted. I do NOT think they are completely truthful and want to find out if...

-They in fact trade forex
    -If they do trade...if they hedge against their clients and how you know that?

Pretty simple, i'm just trying to get more information and inform myself, please forgive me if i wasn't more clear as i am new to this.

#35     Apr 17, 2006
  6. what most of you guys are missing is that there are ways to use the disadvantages of dealers to your advantage. the first one, and one i use quite regularly is finding the dealer who lags or locks up during announcements, yet will fill you at the listed price--its basically free money as long as it works LOL ! there are other strategies that involve this same idea..... among completely different thing.

surfer

#36     Apr 17, 2006
  7. But I wonder how you can execute at listed (lag) price. Usually the case is the quote price is lagging, but the execution price will never lag. It will give their best prices to you - if it's against you, execute at lagged price. Otherwise, you miss the fill.

#37     Apr 18, 2006

8. Ugh...this happens ALL the time to me, and I use Oanda.

#38     Apr 18, 2006
    #39     Apr 18, 2006
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

With all this info, give me a reason to stay and trade forex and not switch to currency futures. :confused:

#40     Apr 18, 2006