FXOpen broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by radex78, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you for your quality reply
    This is a good answer, because so far I have no problem with FXOpen broker service, although not always make a profit, every time make withdraw always processed successfuly, my friend also said this good broker.

#11     May 28, 2021
    Resolve likes this.
  2. DevBru

DevBru

You might think it is a quality reply, but that doesn't mean it is true.

Funny how Forex newbies never listen when they get warned about certain practices in the industry and only believe what they already think is true, even when they are clueless.

There are just a handful of retail FX brokers that do not profit from traders losses and FxOpen is not one of them.

Also, FxOpen does NOT offer stock trading.

#12     May 28, 2021
    Tradex likes this.
  3. I have used FXOpen for more than eight years actually, on these time I have faced twice problem, first, my account suspected used two people in one computer and they need to prove if it's my account, and their support assists me to resolve the problem, eventually, my account gets normal after sending the document requrement they approve it, second not long time ago, they ask again to update verification, they ask ID, bank statement, and selfie, after than back to normal, I can withdraw smoothly, so my conclusion based on experience.

About stock trading, as I know they offer a market for forex, indices, commodities, shares and cryptocurrency, but mostly I am trade forex

#13     May 30, 2021
    Resolve likes this.
  4. Tradex

Tradex

8 years??

And yet you are asking "questions" about this broker, and giving positive reviews at the same time.

Hmmm...

#14     May 30, 2021
    DevBru likes this.
  5. And use this broker's logo as avatar.....

#15     May 30, 2021
    CALLumbus and Tradex like this.
  6. Tradex

Tradex

Believe it or not, I didn't even notice ! :D

Well done double O Seven.

[​IMG]

#16     May 30, 2021
  7. It is regulated so you don’t have to worry about the authenticity of the broker. It is always a safer option to go for a regulated broker until and unless they don’t have some unnecessary restrictions.

#17     May 31, 2021
  8. DevBru

DevBru

CFDs are NOT shares/stocks.

#18     May 31, 2021
  9. Resolve

Resolve

FXOpen is a True ECN Forex Broker which means that all the trades are being sent to the LPs (Liquidity Providers).

So what you have said is Totally Wrong.

#19     May 31, 2021
  10. Resolve

Resolve

It is only when you have trading experience with a broker that you can Recommend it and tell about it.
    If you are a Successful Trader with a Broker then only you can give Positive Reviews about it.

#20     May 31, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.