G7FX Forex Training

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Thould, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Thould

Thould

Is G7FX Forex training a scam?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2020
  2. El Trado

El Trado

Define scam.

Their business model is to exploit gullible idiots that doesn't understand better. But scam? A scam is a criminal offense.

This is just an offense against common sense....

3. I am aware that this is an old post but I came across his videos and after watching them I can say a few things:

- He likes himself way too much. He keeps saying over the videos sentences like "guys! I am a professional trader" up to a point that is cringe.

- Assuming it is true that he was a profesional trader in a financial institution you can get the topics from the course syllable and research somewhere else for the content. His topics go around volume profile, market profile and footprinting with the vwap indicator. Nothing extraordinary.

- He is not a trainer and his explanations are all over the place, to bring a topic that should be explained in minutes he takes way too much time. It is painful to watch him drawing with his electronic pencil.

- He assumes that whoever is watching is half retard, so he keeps reiterating topics in a very patronizing manner.

Don't waste your time on this guy, he does not say anything that you can't find anywhere else.

4. maxinger

maxinger

I don't think there are any scammers.
    But most trading coaches are professional talkers / writers
    who are trying to earn some money from teaching.
    They are unsuccessful in their trading.
    They are mostly not professional traders.

ask the forex coach these Q :

- are you a professional trader who must bring home the bacon by trading?

- why are you teaching considering the fact that the majority of the students can't make it?

- do you enjoy facing your angry / furious / violent / threatening students who are not successful in their trading?

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  5. Answers below:

- are you a professional trader who must bring home the bacon by trading?

He does say multiple times that he is. Way too many times.

- why are you teaching considering the fact that the majority of the students can't make it?

Because many newbies look for this kind of courses, and he knows it. I got it from a torrent tracker, in case you are wondering.

- do you enjoy facing your angry / furious / violent / threatening students who are not successful in their trading?

Who is angry, what are you talking about?

maxinger likes this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

oops! an @angrytrader indeed.

guest_trader_1 likes this.
  7. Just a nickname ma'friend. As catchy as any other.

8. Last edited: May 19, 2022