GBA Presents: House of Gummy-!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 13, 2023.

1. TEL AVIV, Israel, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (NASDAQ: ENLT, TASE: ENLT) today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.

“We delivered record results in the first quarter of 2023, with Revenue up 103%, Net Income up 275% and Adjusted EBITDA*up 118%, driven by the 810 MW of projects that went into operation over the past year. Moreover, we believe that we have strong visibility on future growth. With a further 1 GW and 1.7 GWh of projects under construction and an additional 2.1 GW and 1.8 GWh of projects in pre-construction, all of which are projected to reach commercial operation by the end of 2025, we believe our growth is poised to continue apace over the coming years”, said Gilad Yavetz, CEO of Enlight Renewable Energy.

“In addition, we believe our projects can earn above-market returns due to our expertise in greenfield development, coupled with the positive regulatory backdrop of the Inflation Reduction Act. During the quarter we secured 480 MW of power purchase agreement (“PPA”) amendments with an average price increase of 30% and signed 475 MW of new PPAs at attractive prices. This demonstrates our ability to maintain above-market returns, despite the higher interest rate environment,” Yavetz added.

#11     May 13, 2023
  2. 3/7

Enlight Renewable initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse 03/07 ENLT Credit Suisse initiated coverage of Enlight Renewable with an Outperform rating and $22 price target. The firm likes Enlight as it has a fully funded and contracted renewable portfolio to grow recurring EBITDA at a 27% 2023-2026 CAGR; a diversified portfolio; low cost capital; upside potential from the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act tax credit adders and the ability to grow EBITDA organically at 20%-25% per year in the long-term, on Credit Suisse's estimates.

#12     May 13, 2023
  3. IDEA->ENLT Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd

$17.80

#13     May 13, 2023
  4. Number of
    Institutional Buyers ENLT
    (last 12 months)
    Total
    Institutional Inflows
    (last 12 months)
    $384.76 M

#14     May 13, 2023
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

DBI $7.45

Maybe now.

#15     May 13, 2023
  6. Happy Mothers Day-!

Vz- 1,000 DBI would be affordable but will it ever really get to $70-$80.

My goal is audacious, my path curious -- I learned something valuable about not tinkering.
    With all my accounts I have been in and out and in and out and in and in and in. I have my holdings but I trade furiously around them-- all this energy and angst and my kid oblivious to this all just slept ad ate and made $82,000. Am I jealous. YES!

Ok I can find out exactly when I started the Custoldial account-- It was at least 10-15 years ago I think.

Now am I going to wait 15 years again! HELL NO!! WTF I am getting up there... NO WAY!

BUT can I take the same principles of research and shorten that time frame first in half.... 5-6 years and then in half again...

My goal 3 1/2 years hold---

I know this will be boring for viewers so once I have the names in place I'll shift back to everyday mode scrapping $1'+ $2's.... %'s //

But the research process is extensive and the ideas must be just right. Is it possible to make such a score in 3 1/2 years? And have imput from your son and have him be really interested.

We shall find out together.

#16     May 14, 2023
  7. 2023-04-18
    07:55 am
    Purchase 13G Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd
    ENLT Altshuler Shaham Ltd 6,329,326
    5.4% 6,329,326[​IMG]
    (New Position) View
    2023-04-13
    1:25 pm
    ENLT MENORA MIVTACHIM HOLDINGS LTD. 6,015,532
    5.11% 852,998[​IMG]
    (+16.52%) View
    2023-04-13
    12:57 pm
    ENLT Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd 6,037,560
    5.1% 6,037,560[​IMG]
    (New Position) View
    2023-04-03
    08:30 am
    ENLT MEITAV INVESTMENT HOUSE LTD 10,995,722
    9.35% 10,995,722[​IMG]
    (New Position) View
    2023-03-15
    08:40 am
    ENLT MENORA MIVTACHIM HOLDINGS LTD. 5,162,534
    4.47% 5,162,534[​IMG]
    (New Position) View

What makes Enlight different than other solar and wind companies?

The company develops, owns, and operates wind, solar, and storage projects with a historical focus on Europe and an increasing focus on the U.S., >>Enlight has equity funding in place for its pipeline into fiscal 2025, providing "strong visibility.

With existing resources, we believe we can complete the entirety of our Mature Projects, with excess cash to spare. Moreover, we believe we have the financial flexibility to accelerate our growth thereafter, at our stated project deployment guidance of 1.5 GW per year, based on our current operating plan. We have several financing tools available to us to fund anticipated future growth, including distributions generated from our projects, proceeds from the sale of a minority ownership stake of some of our U.S. projects, issuance of unsecured bonds and project debt refinancings, without requiring additional equity financing. We believe that our successful development and execution efforts coupled with the U.S. IPO has created an autonomous machine that is in prime position to capture the massive opportunity we see ahead."

:cool:

#17     May 14, 2023
  8. What makes ELNT a different sort of IPO....

This is NOT an IPO. This is a NASDAQ uplisting from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, where the stock’s last reported sale price was US$20.96 on Feb. 2, 2023, according to the prospectus. Enlight’s SEC filing calls the deal an “initial public offering” but it’s not; the stock already trades in Tel Aviv.

Ok this gives us US investors a rather special edge. This stock is not going to crash and burn anytime soon like many small capitalized Solar plays- we have a history at $20-$21 and a stock now at $17.80

It's a special and perfect set up.// downside is VERY limited and upside is unknown....Most good IPO'S double right?

#18     May 14, 2023
  9. C) ELNT-$17.80

D) MGNX-$6.58

Last edited: May 14, 2023
    #19     May 14, 2023
  10. In Biotech you are never really safe. But MGNX offers about as safe a play on progress as you can have-- the income streams are so relevant -- this stock is never I don't think really going to bust it will always come back and it will always be a take out candidate.

Regarding SOFI I think it's right time / right place to have a Billion+ dollars to lend...

SoFi Technologies SOFI –2.43% gained a cheerleader Friday, as analysts at Truist Securities initiated coverage of the financial-services firm with a Buy rating and $8 price target. “We see SoFi as the future of U.S. banking: digital, nimble and always on,” wrote Truist analyst Andrew Jeffrey in a Friday report.

#20     May 14, 2023