GBA Presents: House of Gummy-!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 13, 2023.

1. upload_2023-5-14_8-39-27.jpeg

JAPAN DOES ALOT OF STUFF BETTER. THEY HAVE A GOOD DESIGN AESTHETIC //

"Ploom X is the first global device developed by JT and JTI, bringing together all our global resources to offer the best user experience of our time. We are delighted to be able to offer this new innovative product to adult consumers inJapan, the world's leading heated tobaccomarket and where product standards and quality are of the highest importance.

"Listening to consumers globally, we have created a proposition that is aligned with today's lifestyles and choices. This includes a more authentic tobacco taste, new connectivity possibilities and several options to personalize the device to everyday needs. Ploom X will make the user experience more pleasurable and unique than ever before. With Ploom X, we are continuing to build on our growing presence in the fast-moving heated tobacco sticks category and respond to the increasingly demanding needs of adult consumers around the world."

The cutting-edge device, adopts the aesthetic and innovative "Nastro" design with a more intuitive user experience, with no buttons on its surface. In addition to the ability to precisely control heating temperature, Ploom X is equipped with a new heating technology, HEATFLOW®, which focuses on air flow, significantly improving user experience.

Ploom X is also equipped with Bluetooth®functionalities that connect with users' smartphone, enables consumers to see the battery status, lock the device and much more.

Along with the device, improved heated tobacco sticks are being rolled out. These benefit from carefully blended tobacco leaves picked by experts for their suitability to the HEATFLOW® technology. The regular tobacco stick flavor is carefully blended with lamina, the most aromatic part of the tobacco leaf. There is a range of 12 different heated tobacco sticks so, more than ever before, consumers can enjoy a delicate yet rich tobacco taste according to their preferences.

upload_2023-5-14_8-40-27.jpeg

#21     May 14, 2023
  2. Pays dividend twice a year-
    Payment months are March, September.

How much dividend does Japan Tobacco pay?
    According to the most recent data as of May 2023, Japan Tobacco paid dividends totaling 1.39 USD per share within the last 12 months.At the current stock price of 22.34 USD, this corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.24%. The formula for calculating the dividend yield of Japan Tobacco is:1.39 USD ÷ 22.34 USD * 100 = 6.24%

:sneaky:

#22     May 14, 2023
  3. << HOUSE OF GUMMY PORTFOLIO IDEAS >>

1000 SOFI

1000 MGNX

1000 JPAY

500 ELNT

*In need of a tech idea groundbreaking/ breakthrough type -

* In need of military/ Robot / drone idea

#23     May 14, 2023
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

What are you blabbing about? Even I can't keep up.

What is this 1000 shares to make $80K in 3 years?
    DBI won't do that obviously, and I didn't make that post to suggest it might.

Is this the new base-line for the thread now? $80K off of 1000 shares of something in 3 years?
    Hmmmm.
    That's gonna be a tough one Stoney.
    A $10 stock goes to $90?
    A $100 stock goes to $180?

BUT... as these things go, it can be done.
    I'm assuming options are out.
    That would be the easiest way.

Let me think about it for a bit.

#24     May 14, 2023
    stonedinvestor likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

SOFI could be an Ape's stock.
    It'll take a lot to move it however.

You blew the Peleton call. Very bad timing.
    I think you were brainwashed by the "every two minute" commercial blitz. This one:

"A towel rack? 92% are still active after a year."

Yeah, and 92% of the machines are being recalled again.

That said, I hope they survive. For the sake of the shareholders.
    My opinion on that could change however.... it depends on how many Form 4's the CEO has filed.
    I never cared enough to look.

Moving on....

Stoney, to get $80K you're gonna have to find undiscovered stocks that are cutting edge. This latest one... ELNT.... I'm sure it'll provide you your all-caps fodder near term... but without looking, my gut says there is no staying power there. It may spike nicely, but if one doesn't take the quick win... down the toilet they go.

And your (our :rolleyes: ) threads are littered with dozens of examples of that you have put forth. I learned that trying to search for that picture of the "blob" stock. You must have had 30 posts screaming to buy it. AT LEAST! And it has been chopped in half.
    (I still couldn't find that picture)

No... you're gonna need me to find a stock that can do that. And of course it's not gonna be PZZA or DBI, or TDD, or TWLO, or any of our other go to fav's.

This one will require either a get lucky bio on your part, or me to put my thinking cap on.

Like I said... I'll think about it.

#25     May 14, 2023
  6. I am going to take 1,000 shares and take a stock a to the moon... that's the plan.

I like Kraken!
    Kraken Robotics bags $1.1M synthetic aperture sonar order

May 15, 2023 6:58 AM ET Kraken Robotics Inc. (KRKNF), PNG:CA
    • Kraken Robotics (TSXV:PNG:CA) (OTCQB:KRKNF) gets a $1.1M of purchase order for our AquaPix synthetic aperture sonar.
    • These systems will be integrated to Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) for use in minehunting and security applications.
    • Kraken’s AquaPix is an off the shelf, configurable SAS that replaces high end sidescan systems at an affordable price, while delivering higher resolution, range, and area coverage rates.
    • Delivery is expected in 2023.

#26     May 15, 2023
    #27     May 15, 2023
  8. Space could be a $1T business, Barron's says » 07:02 SPIR, MNTS, ASTR, RKLB, LMT, BA

#28     May 15, 2023
  9. Once the markets clears it's head a bit I will go back to a limited daily run through of analyst actions to see if there are angles we can exploit while keeping our eyes on the prize.

I know if I stuffed this acct full of my bios one would hit huge. But that's full of risk.

The most important element here is I am trying to have this huge score while reducing the risk.

And therin' is the art.--

I happen to have some experience in these type of moves, in fact I almost puled this off in the past with a solar stock. It was called Enphase and I had a bundle when it was dirt cheap.
    In 2019 ENPH was an $18 stock and I had 1,000 shares...

Enphase today->

ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc.

$167.55 +6.76(+4.20%)4:00 PM 05/12/23

If i had held just 4 years I would be up $140,000 <---

It can be done.

I feel solar is an area of the market we can get these types of returns and I have picked a special one for this account and this thread.

#29     May 15, 2023
  10. Terran Orbital sees 2023 revenue above $250M, consensus $199.24M 06:07 LLAP

#30     May 15, 2023