GBA's "2021 Stock Phantasma"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 1, 2021.

1. I'm sorry this truck is just ugly!

#991     Jan 28, 2021
  2. Let me introduce you to a little bit of class. I like Li Auto better-

#992     Jan 28, 2021
  3. janes

janes

thanks. fingers crossed for J&J.

#993     Jan 28, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

General rule of thumb for me....
    If I have never heard of a word in the company's name... its a no-go on my end.
    Trasimene.

Number two... if two out of four words have the letter "i" in them with only one other consonant in the word... count me out of that one too.
    ...Xi Peng.

And three.... Stoney..... they're all overvalued.
    Find value. Getting rich quick is over.
    If you're gonna pay out the ass for a stcck, at least get the ones with a track record.
    CRM, TWLO, AAPL, etc.

Even SNAP is a bit risky.

Water is seeking its level Stoney.
    The S&P will close green tomorrow, or close to it. But next week.... red red red.
    Either buy value, btc, treasuries, or just go to cash.
    tty tommo
    :thumbsup: :fistbump:
    Get value,

#994     Jan 28, 2021
  5. --
    OraSure's OM-505 saliva collection kit included in EUA granted to Ambry

WATCH ME VAN- OVER $14!

#995     Jan 29, 2021

6. BFT is a SPAC formed in October by Bill Foley. Foley has been involved in more than 100 acquisitions and many spinoffs. His success stories include Fidelity & Guaranty Life, which he took over in 1984 and made into a Fortune 500 company, Black Knight, Dun & Bradstreet, and Foley Family Wines.

#996     Jan 29, 2021
  7. Van here is another SPAC to consider-

GS Acquisition Holdings Corp. II (GSAH) is run by Goldman Sachs and this is the second SPAC they have recently offered. The first one has done well and completed an acquisition deal, so it now trades as Vertiv Holdings (VRT). Vertiv Holdings trades for nearly $20 per share, so investors have just about doubled their money on this SPAC deal. This is a very strong return in a short amount of time, so based on this track record and the contacts and management skills that Goldman Sachs offers, this second SPAC seems like a low-risk way to participate in an investment that offers significant upside. As one of the biggest and best when it comes to investment banking, I don't think it will take Goldman Sachs too long to find another attractive acquisition target, and this is another positive.

A recent article states that eToro (which is a rival to Robinhood) is talking to Goldman Sachs about a potential IPO or SPAC deal to take the company public. Based in Israel, eToro has been experiencing very rapid growth and it is the type of disruptive tech company for which investors are willing to pay a premium. The Calcalistech article summarizes the plans that eToro is pursuing bystating:

"Israeli fintech company, eToro, a social trading and multi-asset brokerage company, is on its way to an initial public offering on Nasdaq at a valuation of $5 billion. The company is currently in talks with investment bank Goldman Sachs regarding leading the IPO. The IPO is scheduled to be completed during the second quarter of 2021. eToro is set to join an ever-growing list of Israeli tech companiesembarkingon a U.S. IPO in the coming months, including ironSource, Monday.com, OrCam, Payoneer, REE, Taboola, and Outbrain. Similarly to some of those aforementioned companies, eToro is also examining the possibility of completing a SPAC (special-purpose acquisition company) merger in order to hasten its entrance to Wall Street."

GS Acquisition Holdings Corp. II shares are trading for about $12 per share at this time. Based on the last Goldman Sachs SPAC deal doubling in value and with the likelihood that another tech company like eToro could be acquired, the upside appears to greatly outweigh the downside risks.

#997     Jan 29, 2021
  8. This is wild-

Atossa announces paper on laboratory origin of SARS-CoV-2 08:07 ATOS A paper was published by Dr. Steven Quay, CEO of Atossa Therapeutics, entitled, "A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived." The 193-page paper can be downloaded from Zenodo, a general-purpose open-access repository. The purpose of the analysis was to determine the origin of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Beginning with a likelihood of 98.2% that it was a zoonotic jump from nature with only a 1.2% probability it was a laboratory escape, twenty-six different, independent facts and evidence were examined systematically. The final conclusion is that it is a 99.8% probability SARS-CoV-2 came from a laboratory and only a 0.2% likelihood it came from nature. To assist in finding the truth and to get feedback on the methodologies used and conclusions reached in this paper, a pre-publication copy of this paper was sent to twenty-six scientists worldwide, including the WHO investigators currently in Wuhan, Wuhan Institute of Virology scientists, as well as other prominent virologists.

#998     Jan 29, 2021
    janes likes this.
  9. J&J: Single shot Janssen Covid vaccine candidate met primary endpoints 08:02 JNJ Johnson & Johnson announced topline efficacy and safety data from the Phase 3 ENSEMBLE clinical trial, demonstrating that the investigational single-dose COVID-19 vaccine in development at its Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies met all primary and key secondary endpoints. The topline safety and efficacy data are based on 43,783 participants accruing 468 symptomatic cases of COVID-19. The Phase 3 ENSEMBLE study is designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine candidate in protecting moderate to severe COVID-19, with co-primary endpoints of 14 days and 28 days following vaccination. Among all participants from different geographies and including those infected with an emerging viral variant, Janssen's COVID-19 vaccine candidate was 66% effective overall in preventing moderate to severe COVID-19, 28 days after vaccination. The onset of protection was observed as early as day 14. The level of protection against moderate to severe COVID-19 infection was 72% in the United States, 66% in Latin America and 57% in South Africa, 28 days post-vaccination. The vaccine candidate was 85 percent effective in preventing severe disease across all regions studied,i 28 days after vaccination in all adults 18 years and older. Efficacy against severe disease increased over time with no cases in vaccinated participants reported after day 49. The Janssen COVID-19 vaccine candidate demonstrated complete protection against COVID-related hospitalization and death, 28 days post-vaccination. There was a clear effect of the vaccine on COVID-19 cases requiring medical intervention, with no reported cases among participants who had received the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, 28 days post-vaccination.

NVAX's read better--- but this does sound like it will keep you out of the hospital.

#999     Jan 29, 2021
  10. CITRON WILL NO LONGER BE PUBLISHING SHORT-SIDE RESEARCH!!!!!

#1000     Jan 29, 2021