GBA's "2021 Stock Phantasma"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Natty a gourmet chef knife set for Xmas.

Is it Cutco? If it is (white handle) be very very careful I am not joking. My wife and I have cut ourselves deeply numerous times after being given a deluxe Cutco set. The knives are so sharp I cut myself with something they call the pancake spoon or something it's for rolling bread, it doesn't even have a blade and that sliced me open. These are deep cuts Van alot of blood. My wife tried opening wax on the top of a wine bottle with one of their steak knives and put the knife straight through the top of her hand. She just walked upstairs wit a knife protruding from the top of her hand,,,,muttering "I've Had A Cutco Moment..."

#61     Jan 5, 2021
  2. --Hologic to acquire Biotheranostics for about $230M

#62     Jan 5, 2021
  3. --Volkswagen of America reports Q4 sales up 11% to 94,330 vehicles »

#63     Jan 5, 2021
  4. --CEO says XpresSpa adding more airport, airlines on-site COVID test locations ... hey might of found something here---
    Recent News) )
    --XpresSpa signs deal for COVID-19 testing facility at Salt Lake City airport »
    -- XpresSpa, Hawaiian Airlines enter agreement for COVID-19 testing »

Dec 17th-
    XpresSpa, JetBlue collaborate COVID-19 testing at Boston Logan International » 12/21 XSPA, JBLU XpresSpa Group (XSPA)… XpresSpa announces $41.66M registered direct offering priced at-the-market 12/17 XSPA XpresSpa Group announced that it has entered into securities purchase agreements with several healthcare-focused and other institutional investors to purchase 24.51M of its shares of common stock and short-term warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 24.51M shares of common stock, in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. The combined purchase price for one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase one share of common stock is $1.70. The warrants have an exercise price of $1.70 per share, will be immediately exercisable, and will expire 24 months from the issue date.

XSPA-- $1.26

#64     Jan 5, 2021
  5. Lets put JAMF back on the board---

Jamf Holding metrics 'bode well' for strong Q4, says Canaccord 13:01 JAMF After Jamf Holding issued a press release last night to announce that its software is now running on more than 20M devices and serving more than 47,000 customers, meaning it added more than 4M devices and 11,000 customers in 2020, Canaccord analyst David Hynes said the "strong" year-end metrics imply year-over-year acceleration for device count growth as well as a record quarter for net customer adds. The analyst, who thinks the metrics released "bode well" for a strong set of Q4 results, has a Buy rating and $45 price target on Jamf shares.

@JAMF->

Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF)
    NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD

$32.48+2.95 (+9.99%)<--- Oooopha this kept building all day..... I disregarded this one too quickly....
    At close: 4:00PM EST

#65     Jan 5, 2021
  6. <<Amyris upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Cowen 06:15 AMRS Cowen analyst Doug Schenkel upgraded Amyris to Outperform from Market Perform with a $9 price target.>>

- Time to crawl back into this with my tail between my legs.

#66     Jan 6, 2021
  7. #67     Jan 6, 2021
  8. Slow day.

1- Fresh pet what is it? It's damn high--> This is pretty gross--
    FRPT-$140.33

2- Kaman-?

#68     Jan 6, 2021
  9. #69     Jan 6, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. --
    [​IMG]
    QuantumScape CEO reacts to stock dropping nearly 39%