Get long bitcoin.

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Giddiyup, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

The amount of money you have. Do you think that has no value?

It has the value of hope that knowing when the power gets turned back on, you have money waiting for you.

#21     Jun 17, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

That is the fallacy. "When the power gets turned back on."

With gold, there is no need for power, because it is a physical store of value that does not rely on the grid.

You ever lived through a long blackout? Imagine if it went on for weeks, or years.

Mad Max stuff, man. It could happen. Multiple X-class solar flares in rapid succession will wipe you out, while gold will be smiling pretty.

#22     Jun 17, 2019
  3. Theres 700 quintillion worth of gold in the asteroid belt. When humans have the technology to mine them, say bye bye to its value.

In any worse case scenarios nothing really matters except survival.

#23     Jun 18, 2019
    Giddiyup likes this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

So never...

#24     Jun 18, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  5. Giddiyup

Giddiyup

Best place to trade Bitcon,iguys?

#25     Jun 18, 2019
  6. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

I get mine from coinholdaz on ebay. Pretty decent, he always sends in less than an hour.

#26     Jun 18, 2019
  7. Giddiyup

Giddiyup

Hmm I wonder if it's possible to trade the bc futures on CME

#27     Jun 18, 2019
  8. Overnight

Overnight

#28     Jun 18, 2019
    Giddiyup likes this.
  9. Giddiyup

Giddiyup

I would not size up in this trade yet. The longer it takes to break 10k the weaker it looks. I thought it would have broken it already. A bit rusty here. BECAREFUL. Dont size up till it breaks 10k. Its like a tsunami. It sucks up all the water from the beaches before it hits. And right now the water is pulling back.

#29     Jun 18, 2019
  10. Giddiyup

Giddiyup

On other thought. If you were big money and wanted a quick squeeze and dump, wouldn't you push it to 10k quickly as possible?
    This is a shakeout.

#30     Jun 18, 2019