Get Ready For One of the Biggest Flops in History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jun 8, 2022.

1. wildchild

wildchild

These so-called Jan. 6 Committee hearings are coming. Democrats think these hearings are so big that they are putting on a Prime Time spectacle. It is a the final gasp of a party that is morally, intellectually, and ethically bankrupt.

2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Read the the headline and wondered why WC was talking about his dick.

Not an image any of us wanted in our heads.

I wouldn't say its the "final gasp" of the Republican party but perhaps a change is coming.

Unlike WC.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
  3. wildchild

wildchild

You are a Biden supporter.

4. smallfil

smallfil

They are trying to build it up for tomorrow. Democrats have been utter failures since, January 1, 2021. They have done nothing for the American people other than pass that stimulus bill for the $1,600. In turn, they have reversed all the good policies of President Donald Trump on being energy independence for the US and now, back to importing oil from Saudi Arabia and Russia? Opened the US borders which used to be secure to everyone and anyone who wants to comes in. Joe Biden continues to spend tens of billions of dollars on Ukraine to make sure the US buys more bombs, missiles, howitzers, stingers, Tow missiles, etc. All to the line the pockets of arms manufacturers and numerous hacks promoting war with Russia at all costs. Ukrainian lives are cannon fodder in all this because the US politicians of both parties and Joe Biden stand to benefit from easy campaign cash from the US arms manufacturers. Supply chain issues, no baby formula are just some more ineptitudes of the Democrats. They got squat. Oh, they let out the criminals in high numbers and now refuse to even charge them. That is the icing on the cake. That is why Chesa Boudin got recalled. That is in Commiefornia.

5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

That's not playing it safe.

6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Nope. At best I'm an accepter.

My dick works though when eventually it does not a dicktator won't become attractive to me.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
  7. neither party has any morals or ethics... they just take turns putting it on display.

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

That sounds like a party that would elect Donald Trump

exGOPer, piezoe and Bugenhagen like this.
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Lets see. Riding with Biden. Bugenhagen likes this.

Screenshot from 2022-06-08 21-23-59.png

Hahaha, Bugenhagen is riding with Biden.

[​IMG]

10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Conservatives and humiliation.

#10     Jun 8, 2022