Getting laid with virgins vs non-virgin girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gmst, Sep 21, 2013.

Given a choice, I will like to get laid with:

1. a virgin

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. a non-virgin

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. gmst

gmst

Would you rather get laid with a virgin or someone who has some experience and why?...actually answer to the why part will be very interesting.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't want to derail the topic. But I've never had any bad pussy. Some of them were just better than others.

3. Virgins are like most traders...

They just lay there, afraid and insecure, expecting something magically wonderful to happen without any effort on their part...

Give me a non-virgin any day...

4. luisHK

luisHK

Do you have much experience with virgins ? if you care for the age of consent and don't believe too easily the BS some pretending virgins tend to spawn faster than an unwanted baby, the offer is so outrageously tilted on one side that I wouldn't mind having a try with a virgin for a change. It's been a while.

5. luisHK

luisHK

Talking for the market for virgins, that reminds me of rumours in Asia of girls (possibly through their pimp) getting surgery to saw back their hymen and sell it again. Virgin girls are like traders indeed, a little suspicion on the veracity of their stories is needed.

6. slumdog

slumdog

I laugh when guys brag about only buying new cars cause second had ones have been sat in by some other guy first.
    But at night they are probably putting their dicks in somewhere another guys dick has been before them.

7. blakpacman

blakpacman

If she's pretty, you can be sure someone already plowed her before you did. For a virgin, find the fugly ones.
    Of course, I prefer a girl that's not so sexually experienced like a whore. I don't like the idea that she's seen so many other sausages. Also, realistically for most retail traders ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdE0bm0TMkI

8. ? .... ! ...... you're describing Jewish girls! :eek: :D

9. 1) 2-11? :confused:
    2) For the most part, if you want to have sex with a virgin, you risk being arrested for statutory rape in all 50 states. :eek: :( :mad:

10. For US citizens, it's not just limited to the mainland. It applies worldwide. To US authorities, US laws apply to US citizens everywhere on planet Earth and the Universe in general.

But the way our government works, US laws apply to everyone everywhere.

If US authorities learn that you poked something underage or not quite human outside the US, they will subject you to US laws when you return.

What happens in Thailand better stay in Thailand.

Not speaking from experience, either. I'm not that dumb...

#10     Sep 22, 2013