GJ Bull?

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Todays pair is GBPJPY . We initially entered in the marked out circled area and reached 290 pips in profit. Which you could of taken when the reversal signs appeared. But price came only back to our entry position again before a big rejection. If you stayed in from the original entry we are currently 273 pips in profit. Hopefully you took profit on the first entry and entered again as the setup was exactly the same. Easy to take, all you have to do is look for the signs on the smaller timeframes and easy intraday pips. As always lock in your profits, take full profit, or take half and hold, just dont give it back to the market :) GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#31     Dec 17, 2020
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning, today checking back in on GJ. For this pair, this move has been a bit of a slow one. Most likely due to the UK pandemic situation and being the Xmas holidays etc etc. But non the less we are currently just under 400 pips in profit from this setup. Price is looking likely it could hit our TP projection zone. But as always make sure to move your SL into profits to bank. Or reduce your position and take some profits with SL at entry. There has been multiple times since i first posted this setup where price has come to entry zone, giving you multiple times to enter if you missed it first time. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#32     Jan 12, 2021
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Today i'm happy to report that our trade long on GBPJPY has hit our TP projection zone. A nice 440 pips returned on that setup. It did take longer than expected but a good return non the less. I can see it pulling back from here as i can see a vector forming on this supply zone . ill look for the next setup in the next post. But for now enjoy the pips profit :) Screenshot_22.png

#33     Jan 14, 2021
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, new week begins. Could be a big week for USD possibly with the president being sworn in. Or has price already factored that in. Anyway looking at GBPJPY next possible trade, im liking the look of a buy from this support area where price almost sits at. Definitely a strong zone with alot of mess to the left to go through. Could be ideal to buy from there for the push north to the next zone above. nice R:R of 1:4 on offer with this setup. Always remember for support to form before entering the buy. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#34     Jan 18, 2021
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Todays overlook is on GBPJPY . Last time i marked up this pair it was almost at the support. We got a nice bounce from the zone and there was a pullback on the 1H chart that you could of taken the trade on. which i did. Currently 150+ pips in profit on this position. But its vital to break this supply zone to achieve TP projection zone. I have moved my SL to entry so its risk free running. If price fails to break this zone we could see a visit to the entry zone again. But ill lock in 50 or so pips if it starts to come back down. Hope you managed to get in. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#35     Jan 20, 2021
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Quick update today on GBPJPY . Price is currently 150+ pips in profit from this position. It currently sits at the resistance zone that is vital to break through for us to reach TP zone. With the hammer formed on that last daily candle shows buying pressure. So hopefully we test this zone early this week and we can hope it break. If you followed then move SL into profit as it could fall from here back towards entry, which would be valid for re entry. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#36     Jan 24, 2021
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good afternoon all. Update today is on our GBPJPY buy. We have had a clear break of the supply zone where price was stalling at. The daily candle should close above, I will be very surprised if it doesnt. We might then get a re-test of the broken level to find support for the next push, or we may not. But keep holding for now, currently 260 pips in profit. TP zone isn't too far away now. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#37     Jan 28, 2021
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, new week begins. GBPJPY has virtually hit our TP projection zone so im calling to take profit on this position if you followed me. I took profit today at 350pips, not a bad return and a good way to start FEB off. ill wait for the next setup before entering again. Will watch how it reacts here at this zone then chart up the next idea. Hope you managed to catch it with me. Onto the next

Screenshot_1.png

#38     Feb 1, 2021
  9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Back onto our friend GJ today. Few days ago i advised to take profit as we we're virtually at TP zone and it looked to be rejecting, which shows to be a good decision. Looking for the next entry on this pair i can see a pullback happening here. It could turn at the support shelf below, or we could get a deeper re trace to the trend and longer term EMA's for a multiple confluence trade. GJ is still bullish for me, the average price for this pair is still low if you look through the past, so we still possibly have more upside potential. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#39     Feb 3, 2021
  10. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Last look at our friend GBPJPY there was two entries i was looking at. If you marked them out and then watched on the lower timeframes then you would of seen it reverse on the first setup zone. Should of been a pretty simple trade to take if you were looking for the buy. Currently 200 pips up on this position. We have a zone where price could stall at 146, which is the significant high we can see to the left. You could even take profit there and wait for a retest of the zone we have just pushed through. The trend is looking strong on GJ at the moment. GBP has gained alot of strength lately. But for now keep holding if you followed will update again in a few days. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#40     Feb 10, 2021