GME up over 100%.... what is going on now?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Its continuing to fall... Diamond Hands... UNITE!!!!! Sweet, sweet victory is almost upon us!!!

#551     Mar 15, 2021
  2. I think Ic3 is right, if I didn't have so much in it already I'd add some shorts here. Money in the bank IMO...

#552     Mar 15, 2021
  3. What happened to the stimmies? Reddit dorks got sick of losing the few pennies they had time and time again lol?

#553     Mar 15, 2021
  4. CET

CET

GME reports earnings on 03/23 after the close. FYI.

#554     Mar 15, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.

5. Oh man, when those earnings crummy that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Back to 40s levels at least.

#555     Mar 15, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well AMC was up 24% earlier. The RobinHood bubba's all made $100 on their stimulus checks.
    $283 held again on this one.

#556     Mar 15, 2021
    TrailerParkTed likes this.
  7. destriero

destriero

We'll see another jump this week as stim-ACHs hit. Our live-in says hers will arrive on the 17th, so figure a bump in shares on Thursday or Friday.

#557     Mar 15, 2021
    TrailerParkTed likes this.
  8. hilmy83

hilmy83

i wonder what ryan cohen plans are for gme. I mean selling console games are out, only ps5 has the cd option now. Plus if they go digital, how would that work?each console has its own platform store they can buy games from.
    i think the only people that they can provide service to are PC folks. i think people still would buy physical cds and if they extend to pc peripherals and high end builds then i can see people coming over for latest stuff mainly graphics cards release something like that.

Maybe GME should partner up with CRSR and make it a premier stop shop for pc gaming hub. Add esports and more merchandise in there..i can see this working out.

#558     Mar 15, 2021
  9. lc3

lc3

PC players buy from steam now, I bet most of the gaming pc does not even have a cd drive. I doubt they can maintain their market cap with esports and merchandises offline in real world. I mean the reason people play games is they hate to step outside into the real world...

#559     Mar 15, 2021
  10. "I mean the reason people play games is they hate to step outside into the real world..."

LOL! Guilty as charged! :)

#560     Mar 15, 2021