GME up over 100%.... what is going on now?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Lmao, pretty arrogant for someone who lost 40k in ONE TRADE. lmfao, no matter how big or small my account is you will never see me being so fuckin Dense.

But i get it, projecting that I lose in the market cuz you lost 40k+ in ONE TRADE.

The only way ima lose 40k in one trade is if i have a 2mil trading acct - but then I wouldnt be on here panicking thinking about selling the farm so my wife doesnt leave me for her BF, like some people in this are thread doing, ahem (you).

lmao O Mr Dense

ETA- Clean your desk and that 1985 surge protector fuck pig.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    #71     Feb 25, 2021

2. 40k in one trade sounds exactly like I predicted... a wipeout loss for you, while its just a drop in the bucket for me. LOL, you are small time. Like cleaning toilets small time. You make an amount sufficient to let you buy a Happy Meal at the end of a day and that is a GREAT trading day for you. You are a loser in life lol. Hope you have a great night, winner lolol!!!

#72     Feb 25, 2021

3. Says the poverty fuck who lives in filth and cant afford a maid LMFAO.

From your massive projection I would say that 40k is most of your NW. If it wasnt your other positions would be bigger.

LMFAO. nighty night Mr Dense - take my advice before you lose the farm.

ETA - and you should worry about your trading. being worried about 2k "as someone suggested" shouldnt scare you - that is IF you did your HW before getting in the trade. LOL. Next time im in the breadline and notice you I will say whats up.

#73     Feb 25, 2021
  4. Yesterday volume didn’t really pick up until after 3pm though.

#74     Feb 25, 2021

5. Baaaaahahaha, you'd be off by a factor of hundreds. What you are to fuking stupid to figure out is how poor you are. You keep talking about lose 40k how you'd never let that happen blah blah blah, but your dumb ass is to stupid to understand that its a percentage thing, that is a very small percentage of my account. I get it, for you it would be "wholly shit, me $2000 account is wiped out!!!", but your dum ass is to dum to realize I'm not a loser like you and my trading account is like a billion times bigger. Percentages, can you understand it? Apparently not. Dumbass.

#75     Feb 25, 2021
  6. (your entry didn't really make sense), but hang in there. it'd come back down. Well, you still have two kidneys right. two kidneys r too many :)

#76     Feb 25, 2021

7. Oh it made NO sense. I was trying to short when it was hundreds of dollars higher. IB would not let me do it. :( Still, gonna win this war, I freaking guarantee it!!!

#77     Feb 25, 2021
  8. Lmao - stop cappin. If it was a small percentage you wouldnt be on here talking worried and about "wHAT dO I DO" spewing shit about margin.

Projection is a hellava drug - Nighty Night Mr Dense - Ill be sleeping sweet dreams thinking about how I didnt lose the farm.

#78     Feb 25, 2021

9. Thank you for admitting your total life earnings is less than what I make when taking a dump lol. Sorry you are poor. But I hope you get it together! If you try REALLY HARD maybe you can double your $24.83 account balance!

#79     Feb 25, 2021
  10. hilmy83

hilmy83

Well now I'm learning about short selling. So what's with the -40k unrealized? The -60k makes sense based on your size and avg price.

[​IMG]

#80     Feb 25, 2021