GME up over 100%.... what is going on now?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Feb 24, 2021.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Literally lol, thx.....

Best. Thread. Oftheweek.

#951     Jun 10, 2021
    ChipShotTrader and destriero like this.
  2. destriero

destriero

Dude is going to come back high AF and ragey. Grab your popcorn.

Screenshot_20210610-164314_Chrome.jpg

#952     Jun 10, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

paging saltynuts, you're need in this thread saltynuts

#953     Jun 10, 2021
  4. destriero

destriero

He's Googling pre-alg and looking for a cheap photoshopper on fiverr.

#954     Jun 10, 2021
  5. Shit, I am REALLY trying to feel some empathy, but I feel nothing...

@Saltynuts got fucked...

#955     Jun 10, 2021
  6. LOL, some of you dorks, with nothing to do other than exist on this message board. Sad, but this is really you entire lives LOL.

So, here is a picture showing my GME short as of 6/9. See that fatso? 330 shares.

https://i.imgur.com/FfjV1io.jpg

Then another showing my GME trades today. See that fatso? I bought 30 shares, then 20 shares today. Notice I could actually get today's date in the screenshot. P.S. those fat guys were a special touch just for you, wanted to make sure you felt at home lololol....

https://i.imgur.com/V9AHhtd.jpg

Then another showing my closing shares. Notice how the 330 shares less the 50 I bought today equals the closing shares? Isn't that amazing!!! And also notice how the share numbers totally comport to the video you wanted and that I posted earlier today?

https://i.imgur.com/m1z3AP6.jpg

Any thing else you would like? Would you like me to post a video of these same screenshots? Maybe include my peepee in it? Holy shiat, you'd like that you little flamer, wouldn't you? I can only imagine if I did. You'd be pecking at the screen like a bird going after a worm. Only the bird would be over 400 pounds and the worm would be the size of a freaking adult python from South America lol.

At this point, we both know you were 100% wrong in everything you said and I was 100% right. But I know you ain't going to admit it and pay me, no matter what I post. That's what lowlife losers do. But at least its here to prove not only what a dumbass you are, but also why a welshing loser you are. Dick-tuck of the century lolol...

#956     Jun 11, 2021
  7. Not, fatso, let's get down to the brass tax.

I started the day 330 shares short. Closing price yesterday was $302.56. You stated that I didn't have any shares and if I did you'd pay me whatever profit I made. LOLOL.

So, I bought 30 shares at 254.8980. Profit on the day based on yesterday's open being $1,429.86.

Then I bought 20 shares at 223.875. Profit on the day based on yesterday's close being $1,573.70.

Then I held 280 shares until close, and it close at 220.39. Profit on the day being $23,007.60.

By my count, that totals $26,011.06. You owe me that fatso. Be a "man" of your word and pay me lolol....

#957     Jun 11, 2021
  8. destriero

destriero

100% photoshop. You can see the difference in the gradients. Diamond hands cut the position to 330 from 356? I am more concerned with your existential gay crisis, and projection about being a tubby.

But yeah, that screenshot is suss AF. I think that you've been spending the night cutting and pasting.

WTF is this, piker? "Why so many gay..." "how to knock out fat..."

Oh yeah, a couple closing points. VIDEO ONLY. as those screenshots are pure ridic fantasy bc, for one thing, the marked loss in the pic is a tad off. You think?

Two, you were short 356 shares after covering those 4, right?

2021-06-10_21-35-35.png

#958     Jun 11, 2021
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

SU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#959     Jun 11, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

The marked loss proves it's an adulterated pic.

End of story. But he was to produce video of the profit on 300, 356, 330, whatever by 4pm. He was to have 356 shares, but TBH I would have accepted the 300 if it hadn't been a scam.

#960     Jun 11, 2021