GME up over 100%.... what is going on now?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Feb 24, 2021.

1. destriero

destriero

Bro, dafuq.

2021-06-10_21-35-35.png

#961     Jun 11, 2021
    Atikon, Cuddles and ChipShotTrader like this.

2. Don't change the subject, fatbody. Pay me.

And I LITERALLY put those tabs in place just so your dumb ass would call me out on them and I could laugh at you and your non-heterosexual lover. You are as predictable as you are dumb. Wrong YET AGAIN lolololol!!!!!

PAY ME YOU LOWLIFE LOLOL!!!

#962     Jun 11, 2021

3. LOL, glad you like it Ken. I specialize in suckering dumb losers in and making them eat their words and look stupid. Around here, it is VERY easy to do lolol...

#963     Jun 11, 2021
  4. deaddog

deaddog

So you still have 280 of the original 356 shares that you sold at $56.

The other 76 you bought back and have a minimum loss of 170ish. So around 13k give or take.

You are underwater at the close about $164 on 280 shares or another 46k give or take.

Can you explain to me how you made a profit today.

If anything you probably lost money by buying too soon.

#964     Jun 11, 2021

5. ???? We are talking about my profit ON THE DAY. We are NOT talking about my profit on the position from its inception, obviously I would be way down. ON THE DAY. Go back to page 87 and read. Fatbody said I didn't have any GME shares at start of today, and if I did he would pay me to double my profits today. Which was of course 100% wrong. Then he backed when I called his bluff, unsurprisingly lolol....

#965     Jun 11, 2021
  6. deaddog

deaddog

I don't know Salty. All you had to do was post a simple video of your position P&L. You managed to post one showing the position, if you had shown the P&L this thread wouldn't be half as long.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I get to see both sides and I don't see where you lived up to the request for a video showing position P&L.

It's still up in the air. You're not going to get paid. But no one is convinced that you're not BSing a bit.

#966     Jun 11, 2021

7. You are trolling deaddog. Shame on you.

#967     Jun 11, 2021
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

I remind everyone of my warning here. This thread has been cleaned up of recent posts, a few posters have been blocked from posting here, one is probably getting ready to leave ET permanently, and I hope no one else plans to join them.

I am tired of this trash in trading threads, so stop now or begone.

#968     Jun 11, 2021
    hilmy83, janes and deaddog like this.
  9. destriero

destriero

GME looks to open higher.

#969     Jun 11, 2021
  10. deaddog

deaddog

Only if you call holding you accountable for what you say and do trolling.

#970     Jun 11, 2021
    TrailerParkTed likes this.