Gnosis Token Crowdsale raises $300m

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Zr1Trader, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Gnosis:"Based on Ethereum — The next generation blockchain network.
    Speculate on anything with an easy-to-use prediction market."

They just had the crowdsale where people can buy shares or "tokens" of the company.

Then I saw this on reddit...

To all Gnosis token holders. Take a seat before reading this.
      • 1) The Gnosis token sale ended at a theoretical 312.5 Million valuation.

• 2) Only 4.17 % of all tokens have been distributed to you early investors, the other 95.83 % of the tokens is in hands of the Gnosis team.

• 3) The Gnosis team now owns 299 million USD in artificial token value. They've invested 0 USD.

• 4) In contrast, the investors who paid 100 % of the money, invested and own 13 million USD in tokens.

• 5) Let me be more clear: You paid 31.25 USD per Gnosis token and as a collective, have only received 4.17 % of all tokens.

• 6) Now take a seat before you read number 7

• 7) The actual value of the Gnosis tokens is 13 million USD (this is all of the actual money brought in by the investors) divided by 10 million tokens. That means each individual token now has a factual value of 1.3 USD.

• 8) As of now, your net result on your investment is -95 %

• 9) We did warn you: - You triggered the worst case scenario in this graph

• 10) And warned by /r/ethtrader

• 11) But you just didn't want to listen, did you

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. Wow. Just wow
    SMH

3. wintergasp

wintergasp

So..... not too different from the rest of the financial market then ?
    Everything is air when you think like this.

4. ajcrshr

ajcrshr

The ICO bubble insanity is strong..
    I was ready to buy at 2-3 but that wasn't happening. It was over in less than 10 mins..

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Zr1Trader likes this.
  5. Yeah, not too different than dotcom bubble valuations.