Going underground

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kicking, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

me to know.... you to find out... :D

#11     Sep 7, 2009
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I think its a great idea, simply on principle alone.

Why the fuck "must" some Government keep tabs on me? Know who, where, and how much money I make, at all times? FUCK THEM.

America and Canada were a far cry, at the turn of the century. No Nanny-State Government meddling and collecting files on her citizens like some 3rd World Commie shithole.

:mad: :mad:

#12     Sep 7, 2009
  3. achilles28

achilles28

And its not even about the tax. I'd be happy to pay 20% sales tax, just to live in complete PRIVACY.

#13     Sep 7, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

Maybe we can elect a conservative government and negotiate a privacy arrangement, we pay 20% of income from a PO Box and that's the end of the discussion...

You can go off the address rolls without appearing to... find a site where there is a cluster of mailboxes and add yours to the mix, just make up an address.. so you can have a legit appearing address pretty muchly anywhere in the world.. maybe pick up your own mail there or have a local forward it ...

So far you are off the address rolls and you are hard to find... then you can get a sugar babe, make her wealthy and file your taxes every year with just some nominal amount for income below the level where you have to pay... so the Feds don't have your banking info.... after that you don't even have to have a last name until you want to travel...

I lived like that for a few years actually, I wasn't trying to hide at all, I just smoked so much dope and my personal economics was entirely in cash.. I can recall conversations where we were tying to figure out what day of the week it was, what month it was, etc... and I did business with a lot of people that seemed to go by just a nickname come to think of it.. huh... they are probably still going by a nickname, they seemed entirely suited to that style.. I always wondered what they did at their weddings.. I can hear it "Do you Mushroom, take Mary Jane as your lawful..... "

Back in those days you could file with the IRS one year, not file the next, file the one after and they never seemed to know the diff, nowadays, it's computerized.. if you don't file you are expected to go die to make the computer records come out good :eek:

#14     Sep 7, 2009
  5. randy33

randy33

OP said
    Why aren't you doing anything wrong. It is called tax-evasion. You are negating responsibility of good citizenship. You are sticking a finger up the arses of honest,tax-paying citizens and declaring they are suckers and you are better than them.

I dont know how old you are but you sound very young.

#15     Sep 8, 2009
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Give it a break, Moo-moo. I'm a Libertarian Constitutionalist.

America is a husk of Her former self. But still the worlds best - and only - hope. Don't kid yourself. Canada or Europe will not save the World if America goes the way of Pinochet's Chile or Castro's Cuba. A very real and frightening possibility after the next 9/11 our Leaders claim, 'just over the horizon'...

Canada is no picnic. All Common-wealth countries are Echelon members. Our 'Constitution' subverts individual freedoms to Government's sole discretion. Bill C-36 (anti-terror act) was modeled closely after the USA Patriot Act. Canada looks the other way when it comes to rendition, torture etc. Yea, we place a relative 2nd. But still extremely invasive. That should disturb you, considering every civilized country is shifting to some degree of police state.

And yea, America really is an endemic surveillance State. Surprised you finally acknowledged that.

#16     Sep 8, 2009
  7. Who cares?...have you seen the women?!

#17     Sep 8, 2009