GOP Senator Trying to Look Smart...Looks Like a Dry Vagina

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Among those appointments is civil rights attorney Kristen Clarke, whom Biden has tapped to head the Justice Department's Civil Rights division.

In a Wednesday Senate committee hearing on the appointment, Republican Senator John Cornyn of Texas attempted to trip Clarke up with a "gotcha" question about an essay she wrote while attending Harvard University.

https://secondnexus.com/kristen-cla...O80XKpxYsY_aKS8sZzWC6W9UXf93TiQtsVRsGf-rwAOco

She had to remind the Senator who did not research that the essay she wrote was a satire against the racism in The Bell Curve study and even said other reporting on her essay clearly recognized it as satire.

remind me again how intelligent GOP claims to be over Dems haha

2. Coconut only gets dry vagina? LOL

3. In fairness to Cornyn she has said some things that put her well into leftist che quevera loon territory and beyond. So if there is a piece of satire mixed in there (I dont know that to be the case but accept it for argument) then how the hell is anyone else supposed to know?

It's telling me that Ilan Omar or Talib said that they want to just outright abolish police departments. Just the fact that I have to stop to think about whether that crazy shiite the truth or satire is a sign of the times.

4. The issue he raised coudl have easily been found to be satire by himself or his staff.. he tried to gotcha and he was made to look stupid. Thats all.