Great Job Ironbeam !

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarkBrown, Jan 6, 2023.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

One second and sub second round turn trades with Ironbeam and shout out to Optimus Futures for helping me find solutions and providing excellent tech support. Finally remote traders can be competitive with the most expensive professional setups.

I do highly recommend first acquiring as good of internet connection and best hardware as you can get.

[​IMG]

Mentions to my setup.

Multicharts software, CQG data, Ironbeam and Matt and Jake at Optimus Futures!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  2. ETJ

ETJ

So refreshing to see a favorable post and not the usual blood sport the forum has evolved to.

Kudos Mark!

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Awesome! Thanks so much for contributing a positive experience.

4. Baron, you have deleted my post, and also MW's post. Could you also delete my account? I don't have a way to delete it myself. Thanks.

5. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

Seriously! Mark has and does help me. He helps me with navigating the tools of a trader. IMO, this is the best part of the forum.

Less Rollerball, Deathrace 2000, Gladiator, for me please. :D
    It used to be more traders helping traders, and very little bragging, prognosticating, posing and other "social media" type BS.

PS: and yes, I had another user name about 20 years ago.

Laissez Faire and beginner66 like this.
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Sure. No problem. It's done.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  7. easymon1

easymon1

Service with a smile, baby. lol

8. M.W.

M.W.

Apologies to the forum and @Baron, I did notice that I was an ass and overly critical. The service may not fit my needs or interest but that does not mean it may not be of value to others. I promise betterment. Have a good weekend everyone

9. Good Morning Mark,

Thank you very much for your contributions the ES traders in the world. This is inspiration for us ES traders to keep on working hard in the trading business.

I have broker account at IronBeam, and they are very nice people and very good customer service.

I also talk to Matt years ago and he is very good guy as well Optimus Futures.

Glad they help you nicely.

10. hilmy83

hilmy83

Can I ask how much you pay RT for ES? and MES if you trade that?

#10     Jan 7, 2023