Hair loss treatment based on hemp phytochemicals

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Slope Trader, Oct 9, 2022.

1. I read about this hemp-based spray mixture called Truvarin recently on the market opinion website ZeroHedge.com.

The discussion of actual clinical trials is encouraging and maybe the involvement of Dr. John Satino is too, but it is still an advertisement pushing hard to get the reader to buy the product. The pictures that are shown are pretty good but I suspect such images can be manipulated so probably best not to trust them too much.

Wondering if anyone here has tried it...

https://go.truvarin.com/optin166145...SAAEgIYPvD_BwE&noautoplay=false&nopopup=false

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'd love to believe it's true, but I am always skeptical of pages like that which are so marketing-driven instead of science-driven. And not only that, but when you go to the actual homepage of their website at https://truvarin.com/, they say their site will be available soon. Buyer beware!

Slope Trader likes this.
  3. ph1l

ph1l

4. 65sohc

65sohc

Here are a couple photos. I'll let you be the judge. One was taken last April at my son's wedding. The second was taken a few days ago after 6 weeks of use.

5. Overnight

Overnight

So the first one shows you had hair, and the second shows you lost a lot of hair after 6 weeks of use?

6. 65sohc

65sohc

No. Picture on the right is before, on the left now. I just mixed up the order in which I uploaded.

7. 65sohc

65sohc

Given the fact that the study lasted 6 months and I am seeing substantial results after 6 weeks is pretty remarkable. I'm 69 years old. I'm hoping to see an improvement in hairline but nothing yet.

8. Overnight

Overnight

Gotcha. Well, grats on your results. My solution to this issue? Everyone worrying about going bald should just shave their heads. There really is no such thing as a person that looks "uglier" with a bald head as opposed to a thin hairline. And it saves the environment. Less need for manufacuring shampoo and conditioner and the plastic bottles they come in...Stuff like that.

9. How could you have grown enough hair in 6 weeks, in both density and length, to cover a balding area so well? Six weeks!

10. Not everyone can pull off a shaved head.

#10     Mar 1, 2023