Haiti is 1% jabbed - why 99% are not yet dead? Omicron not killing them?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by DT-waw, Dec 1, 2021.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

Strange. The population of Haiti should almost all be dead by now, since we have , ya know, the super hyper grave pandemic! Duh! yes, we do! Haha, Taiwan got 9 (nine, or 1 below 10, yes NINE. ) c-19 deaths during the first year of it, but its a global pandemic, yeah wink wink

Bulgaria is 26% jabbed. How they will force the rest? Mandatory prison chambers for the unclean? Please i beg you, explain to me , why 99% of Haiti people prefer not to take it? When they obviously are dying from c19 on a massive scale being unprotected by God Fauci? Bwahahahah what a clown show

2. Cause it's all a scam bro.

Zodiac4u likes this.
  3. notagain

notagain

but you can't fool all the people all the time (is the world a carnival?)

4. maxinger

maxinger

for most of us, when we are sick, we see a doctor / go to the hospital.
    and we take various medicines and antibiotics and chemicals and absorb
    various radiations etc etc etc.
    Can these people withstand the covid virus?

for poor people like Haitian, when they are sick, they pray for the best
    (because no $$$ to see a doctor or go to the hospital).
    those weak ones will die.
    And only the strong ones will survive.
    Those strong ones can withstand various covid mutants.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  5. mervyn

mervyn

this reminds me of my first trip to India. man, all these street foods, diarrhea all day long, bowel movements...

6. I don't know why, but really I don't understand, in certain places I hear they live in traditional culture, no health workers, no facilitate of healthy, but there is no news about people getting sick because of covid.

7. Overnight

Overnight

You just answered your own question.

8. mervyn

mervyn

If you are American, the news has enough to cover domestically. Every country is on the same boat.

9. maxinger

maxinger

I saw one documentary; some used their feet to knead the dough on the floor.

10. Sig

Sig

Been to Haiti lately, or ever? Because clearly you don't even begin to grasp what life is like there and hence how moronic your post is. First off, people are dying in droves there every day and there's no government to even count them let alone try to treat them. So 5% of the population could have died of Covid and no-one would even know. Secondly, there aren't a lot of obese Hatians, and if you're elderly or have diabetes or pretty much any of the other Covid risk factors you already died years ago from any number of diseases that are easily treated. While that "protects" them from a larger number of deaths from Covid, I hope it goes without saying even for you that this is not a good thing.

So yeah, piss poor logic that demonstrates nothing but the level of your intellect, try again.

#10     Dec 6, 2021