High Ranking US official caught on tape discussing Presidential election with Russians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jul 14, 2018.

1. wildchild

wildchild

“there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.”

Obama

#21     Jul 14, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. wildchild

wildchild

It is generally a waste of time to read anything posted by you.

#22     Jul 14, 2018
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Why did you leave out the rest? He was literally talking about voter fraud which Trump was whining about

It’s unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts; every expert, regardless of political party, regardless of ideology, conservative or liberal, who has ever examined these issues in a serious way, will tell you that instances of significant voter fraud are not to be found, that — keep in mind, elections are run by state and local officials, which means that there are places like Florida, for example, where you’ve got a Republican governor, whose Republican appointees are going to running and monitoring a whole bunch of these election sites.

The notion that somehow if Mr. Trump loses Florida, it’s because of those people that you have to watch out for, that is both irresponsible and, by the way, doesn’t really show the kind of leadership and toughness that you want out of a president.

If you start whining before the game’s even over, if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job because there are a lot of times when things don’t go our way or my way.

That’s OK, you fight through it, you work through it, you try to accomplish your goals. But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

http://time.com/4535623/president-obama-donald-trump-stop-whining-transcript/

#23     Jul 14, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

It shows

#24     Jul 14, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Do you get banned for using the quote feature and altering what the poster said?

#25     Jul 14, 2018
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Yeah, I am a successful trader and you are not.

#26     Jul 14, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Sure, I still remember your long DOW call while the market was tanking. Very successful call indeed, should I bump that thread? :D:D

#27     Jul 14, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  8. Troll back .

#28     Jul 14, 2018
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Sure.

#29     Jul 14, 2018
  10. wildchild

wildchild

I am still waiting.

#30     Jul 14, 2018