Hitting the roof as trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Raheel Shaikh, Oct 2, 2021.

1. A trader can be very successful if he follows consistency, discipline, and perseverance. Money management is one of the key elements in being a successful trader. Before you even consider trading, you first have to figure out how much risk you are willing to take on. If you're not willing to lose your money, then don't trade. Trading without a plan is just gambling.

#41     Nov 12, 2021
    comagnum likes this.
  2. absolutely, taking the foot off the gas and analyzing the probabilities

#42     Nov 16, 2021
  3. A trader can succeed in forex trading if he is disciplined and takes his mistakes as a lesson. In forex trading, many things can go wrong. A trader needs to have patience and skill to make big money from the market. Always use proper money management and plan your entry and exit point.

#43     Nov 16, 2021
    Raheel Shaikh likes this.
  4. totally agreee

#44     Feb 13, 2022
  5. If you backtest and forward testing your strategy and still don't see the result. You may need to evaluate the current market condition and see if your current trading strategy is a good fit for it or not. Sometimes you just need to look at things from another angle and come up with a different idea.

#45     Feb 14, 2022
  6. You can never be 100% accurate in predicting the market. This makes it clear how difficult it can be to make money through forex trading because losses won’t leave you. Just prepare yourself mentally and financially.

#46     Feb 15, 2022
  7. You’re right! The forex market is indeed quite unpredictable and losses are an inevitable part of it, but there are ways to cope with the unpredictability and losses by incorporating smart risk management strategies in each of your trades.

#47     Feb 22, 2022
  8. Say it isn't so! :wtf:

#48     Feb 22, 2022
  9. Doldrums

Doldrums

Totally agreed! Had there been only losses in forex trading, there wouldn't be as many forex traders as we see theses days. Moreover, the market also has a trading volume of over 6 trillion dollars, which shows that people are trading currency pairs and using risk management strategies like you've mentioned to minimize losses.

#49     Feb 24, 2022
  10. Volable

Volable

Just like any profession, there comes a time in forex trading when things don’t happen the way you’d have liked them to. I’ve been through that phase, but I was clear in my head that I’d stick to the trading process that I’ve been following all along and remain patient. I did that and got the results eventually.

#50     Feb 24, 2022