Holmes at court

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Pekelo, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/21/eli...om-hearing-about-her-luxurious-lifestyle.html

"She was a billionaire CEO whose luxurious lifestyle rivaled that of any movie star.

Elizabeth Holmes employed personal assistants to run her luxury shopping sprees, traveled by private jet, stayed at exclusive hotels and drove an expensive SUV.

As the CEO of Theranos, she was constantly in the limelight. Now facing a slew of fraud charges and prison, her defense attorneys don’t want her wealthy past to be played out in the courtroom – saying it’ll prejudice a jury.

“The amount of money Ms. Holmes earned in her position at Theranos, how she chose to spend that money, and the identities of people with whom she associated simply have no relevance to Ms. Holmes’ guilt or innocence,” her attorneys wrote in a motion filed late Friday night."

Nobert likes this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

Word.

Eli - psychopath at it's best.

The only excuse would be - if the project started with a honest intention to create such machine, which is doubtful. Still, even then, it's silly.

So much of the women in business.

p.jpg

,,Holmes faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.''
    Award well deserved.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  3. She threw massive fund raisers for Hillary in 2015-2016. And was a big doner to the DNC.
    Those are the only reasons she’s not already in prison for life and will most likely get a joke of a sentence

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

I mean. Didn't she conduct this scam so she can continue living like this? Shouldn't her motivation be played out in court?

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

It will be payed out even in the movies. Jennifer Lawrance is going to play her.

Nobert likes this.
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Same as if she had donated to republicans.

probably why her entire board of directors were ex-senior government officials and military generals.

7. A liberal cunt playing a liberal cunt.
    Perfect

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am currently listening to the book Bad Blood, pretty good. Update on the trial:

"The trial was scheduled to commence in August 2020,[22] but it has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is currently scheduled to begin on March 9, 2021."

Kinda reminds me of the current controversy around Tether. We don't exactly know how it works, what is in the box, but if it walks and talks like a duck, it must be a dinosaur!!! The telltale signs of a fraud where all over the place with Theranos.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

10. mlawson71

mlawson71

It's fascinating to me how many people fell for her crap for so long. Educated, experienced people.

#10     Jun 19, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.