Holmes at court

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Pekelo, Nov 23, 2020.

1. easymon1

easymon1

So much of the women in business.?
    I do not understand your slam.

The men supplied the funding. Who is stupid now?

theranos 898.jpg

It is still a good CONCEPT, get a complete blood workup from an easy conveniently accessable small draw of blood at home, no medical office required. (hmmmm)

What is the Main Driver?
    Not the Capillary Nanotube Collection Device. Details
    The Crux of The Biskit is the analytical engine. Has it been tested and cleared by the FDA? No? Is it Close? How Soon? What remains to be done? Who is doing it? May we speak to them? When. Where.
    Kissinger, Perry, Schultz, Bechtel, Foege, Kovacevich or their minions did their due diligence, Lizzie allegedly had $Billions. Uh Huh. lol. I'm calling bullshit.

A seventh grader knows how to parse this out Wayyyyyyy ahead of the train wreck.

Where is the Analytical Equipment That This Process Requires To Make It Go?
    Vapo-ware? Oh, Ok, Here Take My Money.
    Bullshit.

I smell a rat from A Mile Away!, lol.

Theranos:
    IF it had been for real, Theranos WOULD Rake In YUGE Dough, assuming a Patented Method Were Required as a barrier to entry by competition.

IF No Patented Barrier to Entry existed, This Would Be A MAJOR Breakthrough in Preventave Medicine the Likes of which have never been seen.
    The fact is that hella lot of disease is Very Much Easier to treat when teamed with Early Detection.
    Some disease conditions can be Prevented Entirely by Lifestyle Changes vs. Continuation of Lifestyle expressed as a probability to the "victim", a probability of Outcome Timeline based on past record of similar conditions, eg. Lifestyle, Obesity, Sugar Intake, whatnot and Diabetic Outcomes.
    At that point the "victim" can make their own decision of continue as is (I loves my icecream, fried chicken, el cheapo sodapop too much to worry about 25 years from now), or modify their diet, maybe get a little exercise, and so forth.

It is STILL a good CONCEPT, get a complete blood workup from an easy conveniently accessable small draw of blood at home, no medical office required. (hmmmm) Think of all the work you could save the medical profession, lol. Automate the Front-End Diagnosis / Treatment of a YUGE swath of accumulative conditions that lead to major pain and expensive Treatments.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Gibbons_(biochemist)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    #11     Jun 20, 2021
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Word.

That is not a picture of Lizzie Holmes. She has wide open thyroid-eyes.

Is she a psychopath? Are you a doctor?
    Is Henry Kissinger a psychopath? He was on her board of directors after all.

But I digress...
    6 Women Scientists Who Were Snubbed Due to Sexism

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...men-scientists-overlooked-dna-history-science

In April, National Geographic News published a story about the letter in which scientist Francis Crick described DNA to his 12-year-old son. In 1962, Crick was awarded a Nobel Prize for discovering the structure of DNA, along with fellow scientists James Watson and Maurice Wilkins.

Several people posted comments about our story that noted one name was missing from the Nobel roster: Rosalind Franklin, a British biophysicist who also studied DNA. Her data were critical to Crick and Watson's work. But it turns out that Franklin would not have been eligible for the prize—she had passed away four years before Watson, Crick, and Wilkins received the prize, and the Nobel is never awarded posthumously.

There is an interesting account of where watson and crick went just prior to their 'discovery', a little visit to Rosalind Franklin's lab, made accessable by a male contact in the same lab as Rosy. They made their extracarricular visit with miminal fanfare while Rosy was Not In Her Lab. A Severe No-No in the R&D world. That's not "done".

These days, you wanna go to an RnD lab facility, you will need to be buzzed in through the reception area, sign in with the receptionist, state your business, get a pass around your neck, and the person with whom your visit is to be conducted meets you in the reception area and you're off to the races, ready to go, Sign Out.

Can I come in and look around? Sure Jim, wanna homebrew while you walk around? Have Fun Boys!

The rest is historectomy as it were.
    "First ya don't know, now ya know". biggy small

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    #12     Jun 20, 2021
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

she was cozy with Republican and Democrat statemesmen and generals.

#13     Jun 20, 2021
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

norbert is threatened by successful women.

that’s why he draws those ghey elves because he is insecure with himself.

I just saw the documentary on Theranos. It’s a fascinating movie. She charmed so many powerful people except for one: a Stanford medical professor who had an illustrious academic and entrepreneurship career. That person was a woman.

#14     Jun 20, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

So is my anti-gravity machine.

The problem with theories that they don't work in practice. :)

#15     Jun 20, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

#16     Aug 29, 2021
  7. Nobert

Nobert

Ghay elves ? Lol.

Ghay elves. Man. Made my day.

True beauty is an ultimate judge.
    It shines upon ones imperfections. That's why people feel respect for it. And fear at the same time without realising.

A best example, - whenever she sees a ghay elf character (Arwen), she starts to cry :

Ghay elves...

facepalm-really.gif

#17     Aug 30, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

It's just a bullshit meme channel. Youtube has become nothing but a dodge or hustle for people to try to make a quick buck by getting monetized.

This person is simply emulating a major user who would post her reactions to songs written before she was born while she listens to them onscreen. It is the worst form of fake-reaction tripe I have ever seen.

This person does it with movies. Nice twist. The pandemic has brought out the entrepreneur in folks stuck at home, and I suppose it is a good thing, and Alphabet is getting it's CTA counts for it. But it is empty entertainment that does nothing for anyone except the the channel hosts.

When you see it for what it is, it is great stuff. But I feel bad for all those who believe in it being of real substance. These hosts know exactly what they are doing.

Bottom line? Long Alphabet stock.

#18     Sep 4, 2021
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

You guys mind to get off the offtopic bullshit from my thread? Thanks...

#19     Sep 5, 2021
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo