House Minority Leader, John Baner, calls New Amnesty Bill... "A Piece Of Shit"!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gnome, Aug 6, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

1. Illegal aliens given legal status just 24 hours after filing... even though background check will not have been completed in nearly all cases.

2. US tax payers will foot the bill for lawyers to represent illegal aliens.

3. While visas granted will be [technically] "temporary", they may be renewed indefinitely.

4. Alien gang members (estimated to be 30,000, minimum) qualify for amnesty simply by declaring they "don't want to be in a gang any longer".

5. US taxpayers will provide the money for "incentives to keep Mexicans in their own country"... like health care, education costs.

6. Aliens will pay no back taxes.

7. Aliens will qualify for the "earned income tax credit" [a check from the Gummint at tax payer expense, folks] though they are not required to pay back taxes.

8.Instate college tuition given to aliens [a beneifit which is denied to tax-paying, US citizens].

9. US/Mexico border fence reduced from 800 miles to 200 miles.

I didn't make this stuff up... just summarized from a CNN clip by Lou Dobbs.

QUESTION....

a. Why is the Gummint giving such a lucrative benefit package to illegal aliens?

b. How do America and the US tax payer benefit from this legislation?

c. How the HELL can WE be declared "illegal aliens" and take advantage of this?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

2. US/Mexico border reduced from 800 miles to 200 miles.

What a clever idea. Nyc to los angeles is now only 50 miles, think of the energy savings. What a great way to cut gas consumption.

3. gnome

gnome

WTF... why don't they just reduce it to 50 FEET?.. would make it easy to patrol! :mad:

4. achilles28

achilles28

Amazing..........

North AMerican Union, here we come

5. gnome

gnome

The only reason the US would join Mexico in a unified currency, (and by that I mean the REAL reason)... is to cover up some earlier bad judgements and mis-deeds.

Probably would have something to do with the fact that Congress STOLE the Social Security reserves and that the Boomers are about to make large demands upon the social system for which the Gummint has no funding.... and the Gummint wants to obfuscate the facts/details to prevent civil unrest.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

6. gnome

gnome

There is a lot of bluster and fluff posted on ET.. and we all know it.

However, this is SERIOUS.. it impacts us all... and in a significant way.

Looks like the Gummint is on the payola or doing some sort of sell-out.... and I for one, don't understand the rationale... ??

7. No....they've got all the money you want.....

They'll just print it ....

Currency risk.....hey, the Chinese don't care....

Besides its legal....

Wink....wink....wink....wink, wink.......

The Bush Cheney Oil Dollar is now 20 cents....but its a dollar as well....but its a dollar....I know...I know its a dollar....

You mean ...you mean ...a dollar is not a dollar ?

Well....I guess the lawyers are right...a dollar is a dollar....

Gee...better luck next time , I guess...

.................................................................................................

The whole point being is that dilution of money is the same as stealing....but yet it is not stealing.....

Seems to me ....these related laws regarding the value of money have to change....

It is stealing, period.

The white horse is black ????......no, the white horse is a white horse.

8. gnome

gnome

Too bad every American does not understand this..... if they did, we'd be "marching on Washington, carrying signs".

9. Mvic

Mvic

If that summary of the bill is accurate there is no way that such a bill could pass. Probably some election year ploy.

10. jem

jem

not these are trial ballons.

As the fed continues to bail out lenders it will take control of the deeds to property all over america.

It will exchange the deeds for one world currency.

At the time I first read this I could not imagine the fed taking in deeds. Now it does.

A few years ago I could not imagine the fed was privately owned. Now I know.

We are on the road to becoming surfs. We need leadership to stop this.

#10     Aug 6, 2008