How do you find your equilibrium in trading ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Raheel Shaikh, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Exactly! It’s important to check the greed to come in your path. When you achieved your goal, lock-in the profit and close the position because it doesn’ take much time for the market to take a U-turn.

#21     Nov 16, 2021
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

Also use trailing stops if you want to increase your profit expectancy however correct use depends on volatility if it's high then small lot and wide stop loss is better

#22     Nov 16, 2021
  3. Equilibrium in trading is key to becoming successful. It is the key to making a profit in this market.

#23     Nov 18, 2021
  4. kroxobor

kroxobor

I think equilibrium in trading is when you have control over your profits and losses i.e. when you manage to avoid abrupt changes in equity and ensure its stable growth or controlled decline.

#24     Nov 20, 2021
  5. success is very complicated issue in this trading place , i think there is no espesific anyhting that anyone consider the key of success.

#25     Nov 21, 2021
  6. @RedSun Why are we hyping up a trading behavior where a trader without thinking logically is just trading to prove himself right? On the other hand, the one who is not ready to risk his earnings is called a loser. All of us are here to earn, when you’ve done that, there’s no wrong in thinking about protecting your money.

#26     Nov 29, 2021
  7. Bree98

Bree98

I have experienced such things but never thought in this way. I have goals for each day and when they are in my pocket, I close and work on next strategies. I never overdo things.

#27     Nov 29, 2021
    Dennella likes this.
  8. Dennella

Dennella

That’s the best thing to do. There’s no end to greed. Once you achieve more than you’ve planned you will start chasing bigger profits. Overconfidence can easily tempt traders to take unnecessary risks and when things suddenly take a U-turn they are more likely to incur bigger loss. It’s natural for new traders to ride the emotional roller coaster after every loss or a win. The best precaution to save oneself from this emotional havoc is to follow a trading plan. When you’ve earned enough according to your plan, it’s better to close the position and relax.

#28     Dec 3, 2021
  9. One month your strategy will wipe the floor with the charts .
    The next the markets will wipe the floor with you !
    It's all about trusting the process

#29     Dec 6, 2021
    zdreg and Overnight like this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Fuckin' A, don't I know that.

#30     Dec 8, 2021