How do you graduate at 18?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by blueraincap, Jul 14, 2022.

1. https://www.bkforex.com/about/

KATHY LIEN is Managing Director and Founding Partner of BKForex. Having graduated New York University’s Stern School of Business at the age of 18, Ms. Kathy Lien has more than 13 years of experience in the financial markets with a specific focus on currencies.

2. MKTrader

MKTrader

It's not like she's the only one to do that. I have a friend who started med school at age 19. Having said that, being smart, having a lot of TV appearances and knowing/writing about the inner workings of the FX markets doesn't make you a great trader. Kathy has a service for ZIPS trades that gives "precise entry, stops and exits." Does she have a track record? Does Boris (the other main guy at the site)? Those two have been around since the early days of retail FX trading, but I've never seen their long-term performance. See this thread from a few years ago, including some review sites:

Anyone tried Boris Schlossberg & Kathy Lien services? | Elite Trader

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    Nobert likes this.
  3. ET180

ET180

Get a GED as soon as possible, enroll in community college or university.

4. NorgateData

NorgateData Sponsor

A friend of mine's son started doing Multidisciplinary Science at University this year at the age of 14, which means he'll have his first degree by age 16 (he's currently getting High Distinctions in everything - that's a GPA of 7), so willprobably have a PhD in Physics by 19 or 20 at this rate.

So, yes, it's possible, but presents all sorts of headaches for the Universities with regards to duty of care of minors.

murray t turtle and Scataphagos like this.
  5. jnbadger

jnbadger

Is his name Sheldon Cooper? But seriously, how does a person get a GPA of 7?

jl1575 likes this.
  6. NorgateData

NorgateData Sponsor

He pretty much is Sheldon (he's autistic too). I've got first dibs on the time machine.

7. Same way you get a GPA of 5... inflation.

8. M.W.

M.W.

Whether she is a good trader or not was not the question. Which was? Did you read the post carefully? Apparently not.

9. M.W.

M.W.

You don't, in North America at least. 4.0 is an A, 4.33 is an A+, highest achievable grade. But then there are
    Also 7 Star hotels in the middle east. Inflation I guess ;-)

murray t turtle likes this.
  10. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

she's a tail on the bell curve. it happens.

#10     Jul 14, 2022