How much are you willing to pay for a technique that guarantee winning everytime?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stvee, Mar 15, 2003.

1. stvee

stvee

In another word, the Holy Grail that everyone is seeking.....It happen that I have seen through and understood the market: stock, future, and forex. I have developed a technique combining with good timing that would guarantee you winning everytime you decide to enter a trade. Best of all, the analysis is very fast, clear, and precise. Why would I share my "secret" technique, one might ask? Or why am I so conceded to say that I found that Holy Grail? Well, I win everyday based on my technique with extreme confidence, stability and consistency. Now, it is for sale to the highest bidder, to the one that believe that if it is too good to be true, it probably is sometimes.....In addition I would like to know how much one are willing to pay for a successful technique that would make a good living in this trading business...
    In the near future, I will open an online office to train forex, future and stock trader. With the use of Microsoft NetMeeting, you can see exactly what going on my computer screen when I make a trade...I will invite some of you to come see me sometimes through Netmeeting to witness my ridiculous claim of wining everytime. Thank you for not laughing at me....

2. Monsoon

Monsoon

ill give u 1/10th of all my profits in quarterly payments for prosperity.. this should be the test of all system vendors

so basically i am offering you an unlimited payment

3. pretzel

pretzel

Same as Monsoon as long as I'm paying from my profits and not upfront.

pretzel

4. opm8

opm8

O MI GAwD !!!!!11!!!1!!

YOU'vE GO T THE HOLY GRALE?????

i'LL TRADE YOU FOR MY sYSTEM THAT GURINTEES NO LOSSES WHATSOEVER! gURINTeeD!!!!11!!!!!!!!111!!

--opm8

5. DT-waw

DT-waw

oh no, holly grail again. I wouldn't pay you even a single dime.

6. shyhh

shyhh

Your Holy Grail will remain holy as long as you keep it to yourself.

7. prove it. post some trades here.

8. Lundy is it you again?

9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Gee, I can just imagine the number of people who would line up to follow somebody in a foreign country in order to trade US markets.

--Db

10. It is just today's holy grail. The trading in another decade will have discarded it.

#10     Mar 15, 2003