How much are you willing to pay for a technique that guarantee winning everytime?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stvee, Mar 15, 2003.

1. ROFL...

#21     Mar 15, 2003
  2. rs7

rs7

Admitted... guilty as charged.

:)rs7

#22     Mar 15, 2003
  3. Winning every time would really take the fun out of it for me. Maybe if you could throw in at least an occasional losing trade, or, better, an occasional losing streak, I'd think about it, but, until then, I guess I'm not really that interested.

#23     Mar 15, 2003
  4. Toonces

Toonces

OK, I'll start the bidding at 30 cents. I think I'm high bidder so far.

#24     Mar 15, 2003
  5. Ok, everyone else is making a proposal and I don't want to be not considered, so here's mine.

First, as a computer tech I can provide a valuable service in taking this idea/concept of yours and turning it into proprietary software. We can develop an automated execution setup that is patterned to think/trade within your established parameters. To that we can add in an AI so that it learns and further tweaks itself.

Second, I can provide you with assistance in developing a marketing concept which allows you to selectively dole out this ultimate knowledge as/if you deem folks worthy. Remember now, you have the Holy Grail. :)

Lastly, I can provide a cash flow at a rate acceptable to you based on the amount of winning trades that are now ascertained with this setup. I will agree to a lifetime gag order about the methods and this newly created software product. I will also agree to a restricted "Maximum Trade Amount" as well as a ceiling on the number of trades allowed annually.

As a personal security, I will maintain the only other copy of the software in existence and execute a contract stating all the major legal repercussions for violation of any non-usage agreements.

If this agreement is acceptable, PM me. Should there be some modifications of terms desired, PM me. I trust that you are sincere in your offer and so I have no trouble making it knowing that it will be fairly evaluated against the other offers here.

Further, know that your intentions will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. In this way it will always be a curiosity as to what became of the offer to the masses. That way they can have peace of mind in knowing that they can continue to seek for the Holy Grail! :)

#25     Mar 15, 2003
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

31 cents and a half :p

#26     Mar 15, 2003
  7. lundy

lundy

just wanna say that i aint him

#27     Mar 15, 2003
  8. okwon

okwon

31 cents and a half plus 10% of my profits paid quarterly!

#28     Mar 16, 2003
  9. sorry okwon...

32 CENTS!!

:D

#29     Mar 16, 2003
  10. jaan

jaan

well, considering the entertainment value... a buck and a half?

- jaan

#30     Mar 16, 2003